Problem with CHAR

I have problem with forum where i cant find my character … where on FORUM its only lvl 55 but in game its 80 already play more then 5 hourd already relog already do all what else i can do

Log out of the forums, clear your cookies, then log back in, and see if that helps.

Everyone always seems to forget the clearing the cookies part. :slight_smile:

But i have problem with char whitch not show in char selection on forum

My main posting charcater is gone too. I’ve tried everything people suggest and no fix for me. Not even there on another computer and/or browser.

My Classic Wrath Dottie is gone from the list. Still, the boost buff is back so I might try levelling her to 71 and see if that helps.

I even tried changing gear and logging out.

Few weeks ago there was a big and my retail characters disappeared. It was fixed few days later.
Now all my characters are visible so I don’t know why some people have issues and others not.
Have you tried resetting the password of your account?

What solution is reset password when I am loged on that account but that character not show on FORUM Switch characteri am already ONLINE now i write this comment with that account but there is not my all charracter from WOTLK classic

I tried to reset my password but it wants something ridiculously complicated and I’m not doing that.

Also Warcraft passwords don’t care about what case the letters are in.

Did your character re-appear?
I did server transfer and forced name change and my Wrath character re-appeared few minutes later. Had to do quite a few log outs and log ins though.

Mine hasn’t yet.