Problem with the Addon Handynotes

Good morning, I’m having problems with the Addon Handynotes as the title says. The problem in question is that neither the rares nor the treasures appear in the territories of Outland, Northrend and all the territories updated and included in Cataclyms. However, I have Legion, Wod and BFA pluggins and they work without problems. If I look at the configuration of the addon, all the options are marked. Does anyone know what can happen and how can I solve it? Mother Earth will thank you eternally

This is kind of hard to answer without seeing your settings. I use Handynotes myself as well but i don’t use the plugins for those older expansion areas so i can’t say i know if they’re bugged or not (i guess the curseforge page about them would be the place to check/ask for that).

Quite a few of the Handynotes plugins do have visibility settings where you can change if you want to see rares that you’ve already killed before or not.

Looking at your profile, seeing as you have the [Medium Rare] achievement for example, which is for killing all the rares in Outland, maybe that might explain their absense (can’t say for sure).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.