Problem with Uuna’s World Tour - Uuna and the Gate still bugged

I’m trying to complete Uuna’s world tour and I’ve upgraded her attire. I’ve also been to the previous locations: Gate of the Setting Sun in Pandaria, Nighthold in Suramar, and Krasus Landing in Dalaran but when I take her to Wyrmrest Temple (57, 54) nothing seems to be triggering when I summon her. I’ve tried war mode on & off, reloading my UI, waiting for a period of time, and completely closing the game and reopening it. Would love some help/clarification; it would be much appreciated

Uuna’s World Tour sectret quest cannot be completed. Uuna does not get the trigger reaction when at the Gate of the Setting Sun. I’ve run around the whole area with her a few times now, including the trigger area of 8, 59. I am phased to the old Pandaria gate as well through Zidormi. By extension, I cannot complete the Baa’l battle nor am I able to obtain Baa’l as a pet as well. Already submitted a bug report in-game, but trying to make as much noise as possible, since this seems to be a very common, and recurring bug.

Been over a month, just cant believe they cant fix it

If this helps anyone. I couldnt get Uuna to trigger at gate of the setting sun cus my dumb as was standing at the instance entrance, the gate where she triggered is the actual gate inside a couryard as you come from the vale. I had reverted back in time to old pandaria and then it worked.

I’m still waiting for her to talk to me… it seems like she doesn’t want to :frowning:

has anyone found it to he working yet? Its still bugged for everyone right?

Just did it few minutes ago.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.