Problems in PvP

Is both shadow and disc hard to play? Cause i suck at both of them.
Im getting a bit old and im not into games the way i was before and i have some focus issues. It just almost seem impossible to get good at arena or even rbgs atm for me… but i guess i just gotta practice and practice and practice but it takes away motivation when u get destroyed in pvp and win like 1-2 games of a solo shuffle per round if even that.

Oh and i dont have any arena keybinds that might be it too? i dont even have any room on my bar for more spells lol…

Lord have mercy on your soul. Incoming dodo-storm of l2p and gitgud…
You may never show any weakness in this forum it seems.

I too are an old boomer who try and try and try and dont get anywhere in this expansion.
Apparently it is not allowed to be bad at this game anymore.

They will say it is your fault. That you are bad in every way. Probably even a bad person. Bad at life.
They will say that especially your class is the easiest there is, that a monkey can probably play it and win arenas.

People in this game mostly consist of elitist esports people with no perspective or understanding at all.

I uninstalled the game today, 10 before subscription because I cannot have any fun at all outside leveling alts.

And as some ppl below me will make very clear: It is definitly my own fault. I simply suck.

I started a thread asking whether theres anything left in the game for players like us, and I got flamed into oblivion. Called cringe and so on…

The people in this game are people I would probably make sure I never meet again if I ever faced their rotten personalities irl.

Jag är också ledsen för det här… Det går inte att slappna av längre i det här spelet…
Titta vidare. Jag kommer då aldrig mer se tillbaka. Wow är dött för sådana som oss.

1 Like

Its definetly not an new player friendly experience. These two specs are hard to master…no mater what DH BM and warrior mains will tell you. Especialy shadow can be very overwhelming with its rotation and dealing with mechanics…which are basicaly swirllie simulators in dungeons atm.

3 Likes

At least as Disc you have the option to choose your talents in a way so that you minimize the amount of ‘extra’ abilities. Perhaps go with a basic talent-tree first, with the least amount of optional abilities, and get the hang of your spec first in that way before taking in more?

You can choose to make somewhat dynamic macro’s for this part. It won’t be optimal for arena since I suppose @arena1-3 is always faster, but with a good UI and mouse-over macro’s you can actually get quite far.

3 Likes

Disc has probably the least amount of keybinds of any healer. That being said, it’s not an easy spec due to the unforgiving nature of the atonement mechanic (kind of ironic given the meaning of the word).
I think getting good at the spec is about knowing when to use your very powerful defensive CDs. You have two charges of Pain Supression now, and Rapture and PW: Barrier are arguably the best healer CDs in the game. Use them well!

P.S. use PW: Shield on cooldown, it’s easy to forget.

P.S.S. Purge of the Wicked needs to be ticking on your enemies at all times! And you need to keep your atomenent buffs refreshed so that Purge of the Wicked is constantly healing you allies. This can save your team mates when you are stuck in long CC chains, because you have no other HoTs.

2 Likes

And use it on pets too!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

When i posted this thread it bugged out and did not show up on posted… well it got posted lmao i got annoyed and deleted my priest might take it back tho lol

Haha man får öva och öva och öva går lite bättre på min DH dock :stuck_out_tongue:

Its Visst here, thanks for the replys guys, I deleted my priest got pissed off but might try again its a fun class but healing dont seem to be for me… in random bgs its fine but in arena oohh boy its totally different.

Now I’m not great either, far from, but it surely is challenging in arenas - especially with certain bursty specs/classes around. Very unforgiving, esp if you have to learn a new spec.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the DH at least:) but I would also say to not toss Priest completely in the bin yet - it’s quite a fun and diverse class overall if you get the hang of it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.