Problems Myhics with Pugs

Good afternoon, I’m here by communicate a recurring problem for which I pay a game and I think it is not justified to happen.
Sometimes, or better mostly when doing mythics with unknown people, they sometimes leave or stay in DC mode.
It suggested that there was a penalty for these same people. Ex: The key of the person in question to dowgrade, or spend 1 day without being able to do mythics.
Because these people make that the desire to play is none, since you do not apply any sanction.
If I pay for a game I have the right to point out what I don’t like.
Almost every time I do mythics I report and so far I have none response from you.

You choose them. Why is this Blizzards problem?

2 Likes

Play with friends, join a guild …

In my experience, if people dont mess up basic HC mechanics, people usually dont leave … but hey … that’s just me …

I think I read with the new scoring system, Blezzurd will add some kind of mechanic where if the key is untimed or if people leave, their score goes down slightly. So…there you go, fixed. Now nobody will leave your keys or they will risk losing 1 rating. Wooo…

What they should do is promote staying together in that key even if depleted, like giving chest at the end extra anima/gold or even consumables like runes or flask , so people wont leave keys as much. It is not gonna be abused like who in the right mind would afk for 35 min in dungeons for some small free stuff.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.