Profesion leveling needs rework

The expansion overal is quite good.
But profesions are just far from fun to lvl. Cost insane amount of time to get/find knowledge and even level it up.
First craft bonus give you indeed 1 knowledge but no ppl that use crafting orders.

The old system was way beter to lvl up. Better took system of legion for professions in combi with crafting orders.

My point of view.

For consumables like flask potions enchants etc shure Legion was better , but for Armors and Weaponds this system is much better

The system ist better than previous. You just need to do something to actually level and not afk in AH and get mats to 100. Good recipes are behind reputation and drops from rares. I leveled inscription just fine from 60-100 by doing order and crafting reputation only stuff while a friend cried he was stuck at 65. When I asked if he got the rep and drop recipes he was like “No. Cant I just brute force my way with mats like last xpacs?”
You could, but its expansive and time gated. Not to mention that since cataclysm I didnt even bother with profession and just got alchi for longer flasks… they were just uninteresting. This addon I am thrilled.

Agreed. There could be possibly an issue with low pop realms - not enough crafting orders. But even on low pop I managed to lvl both my crafting prof.

Xiaopaw here with my main. Here some tips:

• Make sure you often look in AH if there are recipes you dont have yet
  • If that is to costly for you, look in your unlearned tab, and look where the recipe drop
  • Go farm them
  • If it is reputation farm that reputation.
  • there is always a non spark non skill tree gated recipe that brings you to 100 (most of the time they cost mettle sadly but thats better than sparks)
  • Do all knowledge related aktivities (4 drops weekly from monster/treasure, the weekly quest, the profession master, the hidden items, with some luck the dragon eggs)
  • look often for orders. Even the green one or recrafts help
  • Make publicity in trade. I got finally the agi staff point by promoting that everything else cost to do but the agi staff will be free provided the sparks.

That’s kind of what they intended to do with it tho so thats just working as intended
Alchemy is weird tho, hate the fact that phials are RNG stats.
Give me stam or let me target my secondary stat

Good advice, if you’re not a pvper you can buy all the pvp gear plans and you can buy the pvp gear mats on the AH
got me a quick 8 knowledge for blacksmithing by making a green pvp set

moust annying in proffesions is they need to add recepts at skill 70 there is 1 rescept what needs 80

They are there but are reputation gated (or raid/pvp/dungeon)

i am magered to get 105/100 on my eng gnome :stuck_out_tongue:
peopels normaly get stuck at 75 the next recept at proffesion trainer needs 80 then there is one needs 100

There is surely a yellow or green recipe? Every profession I leveled had something akin to a mettle recipe in yellow to get those threshold points

for me it was yellow at 75 just berly got it to 80 and that was thz to the +5 gnome radical can’t imagon how hard it is for them who are no gnome …

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.