Profession Leveling Kits

Hello everyone!

Tired of leveling a profession and having to spend hours gathering your mats due it not being on the AH? Fear no more. I will be putting Profession Leveling Kits (PLK) together on Draenor EU Horde, so you can level your profession to max in no time!

What are Profession Leveling Kits?

PLK’s contain all the materials to level you profession from 1 to max, this can be from a previous expansion or the current expansion. This can include classic, tbc, wotlk, cata, mop, wod, legion and BFA all together or individual packages. All the mats will be gathered using the list on [WoW-Professions]

How do we trade the PLK?

I will store all the materials in the guild bank. You will be making a level 1 character and I will provide you 4 bags and a travel to orgrimmar banks. After inviting your character to the guild and given you acces to gbank, you can take a look if the materials inside the gbank are correct like it’s given on the website. After payment I will give you a rank up in the guild so you can remove items from the guild tab.

What if there are mats missing due to not skilling up?

If you’re missing any materials, you can whisper me and I will provide you the materials for free immediately.

How do I buy a PLK

You can leave a reply on this topic which Profession you would like a kit from. Also note which expansion you want to have covered in the kit. You can also contact me ingame by adding my battletag: Elf#22151

Once I recieved your request, I will start gathering the materials. This can take up to 2 days before I have your kit ready. I will keep you updated.

Currently possible professions:

• Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Tailoring, Leatherworking, Engineering, Enchanting, Cooking
  • Classic 1-300
  • Outland 1-75
  • Northrend 1-75
  • Cataclysm 1-75
  • Pandaria 1-75
  • Draenor 1-100
  • Legion 1-100
  • BFA 1-175
  • Shadowlands 1-150

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.