Profession racial inequality

I can do what I like.

Just like you can, an example right here look, you have liked your own post 20+ times which is ABSOLUTE cringe and you know it… imagine your life is that sad

pathetic and laughable.

You are the one who started liking your own posts. I am only showing how it is done properly.

2 Likes

look you moron, they are NOT my characters, CHECK THEM.

Skadefryden - I think you’ll find it’s me liking Samsauce’s posts. Why don’t you spend more time playing the game and less time lurking/baiting people on the wow forums?

3 Likes

When I point you out, you get angry. And when you get angry, you throw insults.

You think I haven’t done that?

How conveniently for you, those chars have no data if appears at all, but are all from the same Horde side on 2-3 realms. Appearing seconds after you posting. If not you, it is a stalking friend or guildie, which pretty much is the same in this context.

There we got an admission too.

Skadefryden - are you purposefully being dumb or is that how you were raised? I’m not Samsauce.

1 Like

go take your allocated medication and stop forum trolling you lifeless degen.

1 Like

I rest my case. You are both alike, getting angry and throwing insults when pointed at.

1 Like

you cannot gauge anger online you absolute spastic… just stop, shut up, walk away, you troll piece of sht :slight_smile:

and fyi what you call “insults” are facts you’ve proven with your replies.

1 Like

i think that horde (i haven’t checked all racials) have more gathering racials, meanwhile alliance has more crafting racials.
for the faction thing…

i think even in the first warcraft games both faction got togheter to work.
faction merging is imo a good step to make the community more united.

that’s rude.

we have war and conflict even when the factions don’t fight each other:
the burning legion,
the scourge,
the void…

2 Likes

Yes but we are at war CONSTANT regardless,some people hate the mercenary thing some dont, this is a warcraft game its in the title WARcraft… not hard to accept that fact.

And my point is proven as expansions after wotlk have been all downhill in quality of community simply because the loss/lack of Horde vs Alliance conflict and faction-based patriotism.

well… we don’t know that, maybe people just quitted cause they moved on in they’r lives, maybe some did like you sayd, but it’s unprobable IMO.

hhaahahahah, this typo is kinda funny XD

1 Like

Indeed. :rofl:

1 Like

anyway I’m done taking to people like you and this Skadefryden you think your opinion is worth more than mine and you can both DIAF and eat my sht for that, you’re both rude insulting and just arrogant, I am the bigger better man I’m leaving you two lovebirds to your noncesense.

i’ve never sayd my opinion is worth more, im just saying what i think.

i’ve not insulted anyone, i just told that you made a funny typo that made me laught, something that everyone does.

at this point it seems more that you can’t have a civil discussion with us 2 rather than you being the bigger man.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.