Profession racial inequality

With the revamped professions and crafting system there’s a lot more emphasis on gathering professions.

So why is that Horde has access to both racials for the 2 best gathering professions, compared to 1 racial on the alliance side for the least useful gathering profession?

Faster gathering means more mats, faster profession leveling, more crafting and therefore more income. This means that Horde would dominate all levels of the game economy, except leatherworking.

Is this intended, or just an accident that Alliance got screwed over?

You are overthinking it. There are indeed profession racials, but those are of little consequence for the other races.

If Horde racials really are that stronger for gathering, surely that means more mats to be listed on AH, which is cross-faction, and make more and cheaper mats for everyone.

That is like saying Horde is getting screwed over because Gnomes and Draenei have skill bonuses in Engineering and Jewelcrafting.

1 Like

That is like saying Horde is getting screwed over because Gnomes and Draenei have skill bonuses in Engineering and Jewelcrafting.

How many professions rely on Engineering or Jewelcrafting to craft stuff?
How many professions rely on Mining and Herbing to craft stuff?

If you want to make the most gold and spend the least amount of time gathering, then Horde is the only way to go. Which is very one-sided.

The factions doesn’t even means anything nowadays. It is only a logo on a banner for patriots.

1 Like

This is why the game is filled with soy-boys and weirdo globalist types… because there is no ‘faction’ anymore no loyalty to your own… Horde and Alliance were NEVER meant to work together in any capacity this is programming for IRL globalist agenda the whole lie of “diversity makes us stronger” its quite obvious its a lie when you look at all the places its been pushed and forced into… they’re all now third world dumps, hellholes.

Games like World of Warcraft here have definitely contributed to the mind-warping of millions of lemmings.

16 Likes

According to who?

The factions are no constants. If the faction conflict was maintained thorough the lore, there would be no imprisoned orcs after the first orcish invasion. All captured would be killed on the spot.

Baby Thrall, after his parents getting slaughtered by Gul’dan’s followers, and being found by Aedelas Blackmoore would either be killed on the spot, or never be freed from his enslavement.

What kind of Horde would we get then?

1 Like

According to the FACT they are separated by faction ‘Horde’ ‘Alliance’ in the first place?

I think you just got OWNED.

15 Likes

this is world of WARCRAFT… the conflict between horde and alliance is the only reason it exists.

I get it though, as I said in my original comment, this game is filled with soyboys and globalist like you who think this is World of Getting-along-craft.

Meh.

15 Likes

The Cenarion Circle and Kirin Tor are also two separate factions, does that makes them forever arch enemies?

:thinking: How about you go play the old WARcraft games the early WoW-expansions are based upon.

:clown_face:

1 Like

You clearly don’t understand at all, lol, this is a WAR game its about WAR and conflict, if those factions are enemies then sure why not? its just like when you CHOOSE horde OR alliance on the character creation…

How about you don’t try and tell me what to do?

I liked the emoji picture of yourself at the bottom, nice touch.

:slight_smile:

16 Likes

[quote=“Samsauce-lightnings-blade, post:10, topic:395102”]
You clearly don’t understand at all, lol, this is a WAR game its about WAR and conflict, if those factions are enemies then sure why not? [/quote]

Again, go play the old WARcraft games. I think you can buy them in the battle.net shop.

Don’t expect that to last that much longer.

Anyway, I see you only have 4 alts. You gotta step up your alt-liking game.

34 Likes

Really looking forward to a faction merge and peace on Azeroth. Tired of those bullpoop faction conflicts.

8 Likes

Alt liking game? wtf are you talking about?

Its clear you’re a little slow and have nothing to say here about the facts I’ve said, they are separate factions by default for a reason and this is a game based directly on that conflict.

you’re basically a DERP… its boring, you’re repetitive and insulting, exactly like the weirdo globalist freaks IRL you just throw insults and try to direct your will unto others…

Gtfo.

9 Likes

You are the one using terms like:

And you call me insulting? Also the sudden 3-4 likes your posts have here, those are liked by your own alts for giving a false impression of engagement and agreement. It doesn’t works and only looks stupid.

1 Like

You stepped up to 8 alts now. Good job…

2 Likes

ibb. co/ WtC675j

^^^^ this is you lmao.

JUST imagine liking your own posts… hahaha cringe… ultra-soy level stuff here, you are the epitome of what’s wrong with the human being.

8 Likes

These are not my alts… check them out you absolute muppet… do some research use your brain… what a dopey subhuman you actually must be… laughable, I wont be feeding you anymore or wasting anymore of my valuable time with the likes of you… what a despicable cretin.

8 Likes

You get angry when you get owned, and when you get angry you throw around insults rather than arguments. Then you like your own posts for trying to look better, and you get angry when I point that out.

1 Like

off you go nonce.

they are not my characters.

I will insult you for these comments yes, you’re the type I absolutely dislike, you’re scum to me, do you get it.
You’re one of those people who talk about ‘anger’ and have nuts the size of peanuts and testosterone levels lower than your extremely low IQ.

8 Likes

You can’t tell me off, I was here before you.

1 Like