Professions

What happened to these, oh wait more over egging the pudding by Blizzard. They just cannot help themselves.

Every time I open up the tailoring panel I look at it, try to understand why and then close it. Lvl 78 and not a single point in it from doing any sort of tailoring because quite frankly I couldn’t care less.

Is there a forced scarcity on cloth drops ?

Apparently I can dismantle stuff but after 8 levels I have not collected a single thing that can make a single item.

The UI is s*** and what’s with the different qualities ?

Just a load of old tosh to make it feel different per expansion.

You cannot polish a turd so just put crafting back to how it was in vanilla because it wasn’t broken and was simple to understand from a new starter perspective, grab the cloth make a bolt use it to craft. Now it is grab this something cloth, then some other item and to top it off use some bum dust from a fairy, then you will see 1 point appear so you can train.

I no longer think of professions at all as an in game feature, just an annoyance and a lesson in how dumb people over think things and clever people don’t.

Going backwards

1 Like

Work as intended … It’s the same dude doing the daily quests, who made professions…

Craftsim might be of help. It’s a very niche QoL add on that makes things a lot more clear for me.

Not all the answers to your post but thought it might at least help a bit :).