Propose changes to Fdk. spec is DEAD

You are falling for the illusion behind mastery.

No matter what the mastery is, it’s function is the same, to funnel you into a singular fighting form. It is simply not an interesting stat regardless of which way you put it because of this.

What i mean is, for example i cannot have physical talent as a frost dk because any frost ability or ability that indirectly buffs frost output will simply out-scale it unless that ability is made obscenely op to the point mastery itself is then useless.

It has always had this problem, why do you think the interesting blood and unholy talents were removed from frost? because mastery would not allow them to exist effectively within the spec.

I think mastery should not necessarily force you into a stile of playing, but rather, should buff abilities that you already use in a more interesting way.

Enh already uses stormstrike and elemental damage, so mastery increasing the proc chance and the damage, only makes the spec better without really having an impact in how you want to play.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.