Proposed Warmode Faction Imbalance Solution

I think I may have found a solution to the faction imbalance problem…

As it stands now a big part of the problem comes from people joining groups
because of quests like the “Kill X amount of players in Y zone” quests, causing one shard to be heavily
tilted in one factions direction due to cross-realm-group finder…
but what if turning on Warmode, turned off cross-realm-functionality for the group finder? And you could only turn it back on again by turning Warmode off again?

This way it would stop players from interferring with the balance of the shard system, as well as continue to let people use the group finder to an extent while in Warmode.

What about community cross realm grouping?

what about it?

Would have meant that many invasions would be left impossible to do for me. Lot of the times the only way I can finish them is by jumping over to another server.

Are you going to prevent community cross realm grouping too?

1 Like

I wouldnt do anything. This was a proposed solution to fix the faction imbalance caused by the use of group finder to make people of different realms group up in warmode. Just stopping the group finder from being used in warmode situations by itself would (I believe) vastly reduce the issue and we could go from there.

Well, as long as you don’t take away cross realm grouping outside of lfg then… you may proceed!

I used to like group finder, was handy! But I barely use it right now. And the players that don’t use something are usually happy to suggest or accept getting rid of it. Screw the players that do find lfg useful and have fun with it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.