Prot War, Holy Pala, Resto Druid, Hunter LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hi all good Evening.

What I am looking for in terms of a raiding guild:

Progressing at a steady rate and is focused with the goal of reachin cutted edge. Mature, friendly, likes doing things outside of raids like mythic+s doing them as a guild and is active ingame aswell as using voice coms discord ts3 etc.

For the classes that are alliance I am willing to transfer / faction change for the right guild so I’ll leave that into your consideration.
About my character:
Character Name: Erêmus
Class: Warrior
ilvl: 432
Spec: Protection
Neck level: 62
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/erêmus

Got a 436ilvl Resto Druid 64 Neck [A]
Got a 414ilvl BM Hunter 54 Neck [H] can work on him if needing a ranged dps
Got a 417ilvl Holy Pala 59 Neck [H]
Raid Days/Times I can Do:

Every day besides Saturday and timed no earlier than 19:30 game time but would prefer 20:00 start.

Raid Experience Covering all my characters:
TBC: All raids besides black temple and sunwell
Wrath: All raids besides Naxx
MoP: All raids besides siege of orgrimmar
Draenor: Took a break
Legion: Antorus: 11/11 NM, 11/11HC.
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 NM, 7/7HC, 4/7 Mythic
Trial of Valor: 2/3 NM
Nighthold: 10/10 NM, 10/10 HC, 3/10 Mythic
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 NM, 8/9 HC
BFA: 8/8HC, 1/8M Uldir
BoD 9/9HC, 1/9M
CoS 1/2NM 1/2HC
Eternal Palace: 8/8 NM, 8/8HC

Being raiding since tbc, played since vanilla for more experience check my achievements if needed.

I have all the communication programs such as:

TS3, Discord, Ventrilo, Mumble.
Got a fully functioning microphone and can speak fluent english and I’m not afraid to speak up when needed.

Preperation:

I come to raids with fully enchanted gear/gemmed, also bring food,flasks, potions, runes.

I read up on tactics either written or by video if im unsure of a mechanic that im not quite sure about thats what my research into new bosses entails.

What your getting from me as a player:

Very active, friendly, mature, likes to have a laugh now an then, focused, reliable,
veteran wow player with an extensive amount of experience tanking/healing over the years, puts 110% effort into everything related to pve.

I research my class using the class discord, icyveins, bloodmallet and other sites class discord has information on.

Contacting me:

Any questions about what I’ve mentioned in this post then let me know add my btag.

If you would like to discuss my application further we can have a chat on discord and go from there thanks.

Leave your contact details below and if I need to fill in any application leave your website aswell thanks.

Hey there Erêmus

I would be very interested in a chat with you to see if my guild is something that would interest you and fits what you are looking for!

We are a large guild on defias brotherhood called Prime which houses 2 mythic raid teams, both of which are currently 4/8m and working through content. I am currently recruiting for the blue team which is in desperate need of a tank.

ileynaprime#2503 on btag or Ileyna#9481 on discord

Hey there kazara,

Hope you are okay,

I am from a guild called absolute on azsune/shadowsong. We are currently recruiting and from everything i read here, feel like you would be a nice fit to the team.

We are currently recruiting to start progression through mythic content. We have ahead of the curve and are looking at expanding.

We are a friendly bunch of people who will have a good laugh and there is always mythics going on for weeklys and also raiding. We raid 9pm server wednesday, sunday and tuesday. We also like to do achievement runs cause we dont feel raid complete without getting those nice mounts or pets XD

If interested in coming along or finding out more, can always message me on discord. Waroin#6585

Hey there !

I have read your post and believe you would be a fantastic fit as a person and as a in game char for our guild on Dreanor horde side!

We are currently 3/8 mythic and made some great progress on Ashvane this week , probably be dead within the next week for sure!

My discord is Smitwer#6816 or Bnet Is Smitwer#2998 If you’d like to discuss it more!

All the best.

Bump! still actively searching for a guild if your interested in 1 of the classes I have mentioned then get in touch let me know which class your looking for aswell thanks.