Prot Warrior PVE stats

Hello guys,

First of all would like to apologize for my bad english. I will try to describe it concisely.
Everyone is saying one and same thing over and over. General stat priority for PROT WARR (to handle MOB DMG) are Haste > versatility > mastery.

When i look around, every warrior is playing with more value of %Mastery than Versa. Why ? E.g. Over 30% Mastery ;15% Versa and lower haste.

Does it depands on M+ u go ? Agains MOB u face ?

Same thing. If Versa Increases the value of demage for arms DPS… why should we focus on Mastery and crit ? Would rather prefer versa + crit.

I would really appreciate every answer to understand what stats should i focus on.
Thank u guys for every advice .

Thing is, different stats have different base values, and different stats convert from rating to percentage in different ways. See here: https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Combat_rating_system for more information.

For example, 32% mastery is 471 rating, while 17.7% haste is 584, and 17.3% versa is 693.

What the guides say, is the stats you want on gear, not the percentages you want from each. You don’t want your mastery to be lower than versa or haste. You merely want less gear with mastery on it, is all.

1 Like

Full haste/versa. No ifs or buts about it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.