Pruning and passives

Why does blizzard feel the need to turn normal abilities that I like to press myself into passives? I had no problem with pressing chi wave myself thank you :slight_smile:

Also why remove abilities such as essence font? yeah I didnt use it very much in pvp but still why did they feel the need to remove it?

1 Like

So that you don’t end up with 80 spells in your spell book and 75% of them do nothing and instead you have 20 spells in total where 50% of them are really important and the other half are situational. I think that’s the idea behind removing unused spells or turning some bloat spells into passives.

I personaly think passives shoud gief some flavor… but when we have passive which are stronger than other class active, than we have problem

3 Likes

making abilities that ive had since MoP into passives is just dumbing the class down even further. its not like I had too many buttons to press anyway lol this game is just being dumbed down more and more every single expansion and it feels really bad

2 Likes

Preparing for tablet release…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.