PSA Bug: Guild Banners are invisible to everyone except those who place them

Me again back with another RP disrupting bug. This time, we have an issue where when you place the Guild Banners such as Battle Standard of Coordination, they are now only visible to the person placing it. We’ve tested it cross-faction, same faction and in Dalaran, Stormwind and Orgrimmar now.

We discovered it during Dalaran Trade Night due to a vendor and one of their members of staff placing banners then the other not being able to see it. We suspect it is due to the Cross-Realm guilds.

As last time, a copy will be added to the support forum, but please share and mass report this along with: PSA: Dragon Isles currently unusable for RP purposes if all characters are not max level

6 Likes

Alas. I can confirm this to be an issue.

I have made a bug report for it as well. Hope more will do so to get it fixed. It is most likely within the restriction system to prevent spammable events to happen (like the toy train set), so hopefully they’ll fix it fast.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.