PSA: Gladiator mounts vs KSM mounts

Actually the loot system is soooo terrible…
I reached 2400 on my shaman last week and I have over 100 dungeon runs (many to farm valor or essences) but yet I have not gotten a single helm in the vault or the dungeon.

Now of course that didn’t stop me but I wanted to collect the appearance and for the life of me I just cannot get a helm to drop lol

I did find some ways to shortcut the way to KSM as well, but it is still quite time consuming to collect all the items. I liked the grind. call me crazy but I liked that I can farm valor in +2 keys as a relaxing way after work to do some ez mode content that is still rewarding in the end. Unfortunately they will take that away.

I remember I played tank and the challenging part about that in BFA was to know all the routes in every dungeon and especially with the season affixes that always changed the routes as well. Very fun.

I still very much enjoy dungeon grinding. I have now several chars on 2k rating with super crap gear :smiley:

i really hope they dont add new borrowed powers that needs grind outside of dungeons as it would take away my play time.

/anecdote over :slight_smile:

1 Like

Imagine comparing mount that you get for reaching gladiator vs ksm… You might as well compare ksm mount to pinto horse… :clown_face:

Then how about make the M+ mount require 3K IO or something harder but actually give a decent mount?

I agree KSM is free but it’s kinda lame that M+ players basically don’t get a reward and PvP players ( I thought WoW was a PvE game) always get a better mount than raiders and M+ players IMO.

1 Like

You have 27k honor kills, calm down brah.

1 Like

you have 14k achiev points the F outa here.

I guess because they want to make it a goal that feels achievable by more players.

The way the Loot reward system works, isn’t really constructed for reaching 3k by the masses. 3k is a push goal beyond the way the balancing is designed.

Just saying, dont actl ike you’re some pvp god, you don’t have any pvp or pve achievements, putting people down about KSM when you don’t even have KSM yourself.

Because im not playing pve, simple as that. Nothing for me to gain there. Got my 2.4k to get elite apperances and F-ed right off. If i’d want to get a mount i’d be higher m+ rated, but i couldnt care less about mounts so… no…

Edit: I did get CE just for the sake of having it. Not interested in it anymore. Next stop might be glad, but hard due to work.

My issue is that they’re ground mounts. They look good and all, but having something flying would be more appropriate given all KSM mounts are flying. We could have a manuscript for one of our drakes to make them look all rocky and stuff (so perhaps like Granyth, full body transformation and all), or maybe a mount from Zaralek like the Scavenging Flayer. I can’t post links, so look up wowhead’s article called ‘More NPC Models for Patch 10.1 Embers of Neltharion - Non-Dragon Models’.

Tf r u talking about M+ mount looks savage af while glad mount is some pathetic noodle if I didn’t have a team I wouldn’t even bother doing 3v3 for that ugly thing in 10.1

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.