PSA: Hall of Shadows borked on pre-patch

Same, also reported this to a GM who told me to come here lol, cant even go inside my own order hall, what a prepatch

4 Likes

i can’t get in hall of shadows after getting the quest. there is a invisible wall

2 Likes

Doesn’t work with lvl 60 character and with 10 (legion campaign on)
Reported it too.
I must admit, I’ve never seen so many bugs in any mmo than we have in wow since prepatch :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I also tried with a level 10 rogue in Chromie time I got as far as ‘To Be Prepared’ then the quest giver Knight Dameron disappeared before I could do the Battle for the Broken Shore…
(If your after a level 70 Rogue before TWW, try completing the Radiant Echo Event. remember to do the 3 daily quests to get the currency for the gear).
I am currently feeding Broiled Bronze Dragon feasts to the forgotten folks in Moonbrook. (for dinner party acheivement).
I think the bug has something to do with the Bronze Dragonflight because of the portal to Everywhere Inn. Although I can’t find the quest to assassinate Amber Kearnen anywhere… (The search I did online said it didn’t make it out of the beta).

Yeah, it’s absolutely that quest from the Test Realm, but as you say it never made it to the live game. But it looks like most of the code for it was still left in, and for some reason we end up in that phase rather than the normal one in Dalaran ever since pre-patch. It’s 100% a bug, but since it only affects Legion legacy stuff I’m guessing it’s not exactly a priority.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.