PSA: Hall of Shadows borked on pre-patch

Probably due to the future state of Dalaran, the Hall of Shadows (rogue order hall) is currently completely broken since this morning’s patch.

Going inside will transform you to a bronze-glowing human male rogue with the buffs “Disguised as a member of the Uncrowned” and “Time-Displaced Veil”. Additionally, the mission table is gone, most NPCs are gone, all the exits are gone, and trying to walk out the exit up the stairs to the general store there’s an invisible wall, behind which you see two Amber Kearnans (her corpse and a living version) as well as a bronze time portal to the Everywhere Inn.

Please make sure that actual rogues going in there while leveling can still do their stuff.

10 Likes

You in the legion chromie time?

1 Like

Level 60 character, so not in Chromie Time at all. But still able to wander around Legion Dalaran unhindered. The fact that I can enter the order hall, but am unable to leave without using my HS isn’t great.

Update - I was also there on a level 52 who was in Chromie Time, and same issue for them.

2 Likes

Yep, tested it with this guy.

Tried other Dalaran class halls too, mage & priest ones, and they’re just fine.

1 Like

Yeah, I tested the others too. I suspect that we’re locked in the phase for the quest where you timetravel back to assassinate Kearnan because Bronze Dragonflight reasons. The disguise match what you have there, and we see a living Kearnan in the order hall.

1 Like

Isn’t there chains or something you can click to leave? Do they not work eitherv

Many things broke with the patch. If you genuine feel it’s a bug then you’ll need to do a bug report in game.

1. Press Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.
  2. Click Support.
  3. Click Submit feedback or bug report.
  4. Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  5. Click Submit.

I imagine they are dealing with a lot right now. It may not be the highest priority at this point in time.

They are not spawned in during this phase.

Thank you, I know how to make a bug report (and already did). The post was a PSA to other players so they are aware of it.

1 Like

I don’t know then sorry :cry:

No worries - you can get out by using a hearthstone (or other teleport toy), but you can’t do anything related to your order hall until they fix it.

1 Like

Great, many forget the reporting part. :+1:

1 Like

And honestly, I’d rather you remind people once too many, than once too few. So keep up the good work. ^^

2 Likes

Good job it’s not a good class /jk

I was in the middle of compliting the rogue order hall campain for cosmetics and now I’m stuck with “Wanted: Dead” debuff from the quest and I can’t enter Stormwind without getting killed xD

1 Like

Ouch, that’s pretty much the worst timeline. I definitely hope they fix it soon so you can clear your name.

1 Like

I should go and see it before it gets fixed!

2 Likes

Still an issue (ticket open a few days now) and it prevents starting the quests in chromie time as well at a lvl10 character. I’ve since picked another timeline since id like a rogue at 70 before TWW is live, but would have liked to do it in one of the few class halls I haven’t graced lol. Means I also cannot pick the starting zone for Legion quests, though I’m sure there are ways around that specifically.

2 Likes

https:// mega.nz/file/ojcA2CQA#wYuXEpDKNtTHBelpp_qBpmV48cRZVYX-sf02nsNHPIk

I also reported this when the pre-patch landed via a ticket and a bug report. Why is it things always break on launch of a new patch. Don’t they get tested before they release or are we paying for a Beta version of the game ?

2 Likes