PTR: Durotar warfront?

Found this image on MMO Champion site today in 8.2.5 PTR thread

https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2019/august/DurotarWarfront1.png

Does this means the dev were honest about “No SoO 2.0” because it will be a warfront not a raid?

It’s too early to make any assumptions.
But a warfront wouldn’t make much sense for a final clash.
After all they are an open end, like the previous 2 without any direct outcome.
Would we just storm OG, kill Sylvanas/Nathanos and 2 weeks later he/she lives again and leads the Horde into storming a few Alliance forces?

Arathi was fine because Horde and Alliance had 2 strongholds there and in Darkshore we had 2 outposts. The Horde capital against an oupost wouldn’t make much sense, unless the WF for the Alliance would be 10 times harder.

I don’t reckon it will be a raid , however a string regarding assault on stormwind was also found,

I think scenario :thinking:

I’m pretty convinced Stormwind would be attacked but I don’t think that’s a raid either.

Stupid idea for a war front, really don’t want to see any kind of raids at the main faction cities. Are we supposed to believe that the horde can’t even defend the doorstep to their own city but can rival alliance in all out war on stranger lands?

1 Like

Ehh will orgrimmar close gates ? I was hoping for a Silvermoon/Thunder Bluff updates.

You guys do realize that this is literally the map from Siege of Orgrimmar?

Yes its a place holder map SoO- The strings for Durotar Warfront were datamined this happened to be added to the strings

So still no flying in/revamp of BC starter areas

They are too lazy to do this

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.