Ptr MW monk jade statue and invoke chiji

I was doing pvp with both and now the statue only lasts 6 secs and heals only 2k over 7 secs, it felt useless. When I’m cc’d I have just 1 renewing mist on me or my party to help them survive.
And invoke chiji (new way of the crane) it heals for nothing when I do damage, it’s on a 2min cd too. It feels like all the talents on that row for lvl 45 are completely useless now. I’m hoping this isn’t going into live in SL.

When using the invoke chiji, I was doign a 1v1 against a dps and I had to keep stop attacking and use envel mist or a proper cast heal because my heals with the fistweaving chiji ability were doing nothing. They nerf the jade statue and crane is just as useless as it is on live, if not more useless.

Edit: after more gameplay, it feels abit more sluggish and slow and just plain weaker, I think I may choose a different main to play in SL. I’ll see how the changes go throughout the next 2 months to mw but this is really bad.

Jesus whats going on, on mw ww why do I get one shotted the second I cast karma, I’m speccd into ‘good karma’ too for the 100% heal of damage and after I cast karma within 2 secs I’m dead. It’s never been like that on live ever. Please God don’t let ww and mw be like this on live.

The only healer I enjoy is MW, if it is unplayable I have nothing else to cling into with this game.
I really hope the statue isn’t last for 6sec… it sounds unrealistic.
And I can believe that fist-weaving can never outheal the bursty damage in arenas or in high m+ that’s for sure.

Yeh the jade statue only lasts 6 seconds from when you cast your soothing mist on your target. You should go on the ptr and see it for yourself, anyone can have access to the ptr, it isn’t the beta. MW monk is similar to what it is now but with a few nerfs like this one.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.