PTR Patch Notes - WoW Classic Version 1.13.5

For druids extra 4 bags is like just another game…
My bank is filled almost solely with gear for 3 specs and i also need to keep resist gear for every spec…

It’s only a punishment for those who don’t want to get it you twerp. The only incentive for getting the authenticator should be added security. Don’t be a bootlicking moron

Hello Developers,

I can’t copy my char Ryyx EU-Venoxis to the AQ PTR Classic because i get a disconnect after some time.
Please fix it.

Best Regards

BTW i didn’t used addon, i was just watching combat chat. So i knew of enemy near even before “spy addon” was implemented.

there is a Lua script that can set the distance of nameplates appearing.

It is not clear from the notes if ‘Savage Guard’ the NR enchants for Head and Legs will be in phase 5. Anyone able to confirm?

Nexus crystals ?

I knew that they wouldn’t be able to resist pushing retail garbage in classic, but I was hoping they’d wait until after Phase 6.

My subscription doesn’t expire until September, so I’ll be able to turn in my war supplies stockpile and run some AQ20. Getting swarmed in the Rajaxx fight with my casual guild is actually one of my most vivid memories from vanilla.

Classic was fun, and even though it was always going to end like this, I’m still happy I got a chance to play WoW again.

Wait what? All this time I thought this was the case for both sides. Is there anyone now with the audacity to clam that AV isn’t horde-sided?

As alliance player ATM I am feeling like that dude from “wait are you getting paid” scene =P

You guys are getting paid?

Yeah, that shocked me as well. I would not be caught dead in AV nowadays, but back when I farmed my rep on release week, I was certain we are racing each other for the bonus rep on Belinda/Galv with the Horde. I rememebr being so bitter when they beat us by like 5-10 sec and all the slowing and hunter traps and sacrificing mages were for naught, while we faced literally no opposition at Galv and still got no rep when not enough mages/hunters sacrificed their spot in the push to the meat grinder. Had I known they get their honor/rep regardless…
I guess that’s just another spit in the face of Alliance. Should be used to it by now.

8 Likes

The most important thing for Alterac Valley would be to move Horde Spawn-Cave further back please…

1 Like

And reduce the amount of players ressed to 10, like it is for the alliance.

Yes it must be a joke, it would make it even worse than its now

on no people that protect their account get something lets cry about it, if that is what it takes for you to quit then you why did you come to classic in the first place? was it because your private server closed and you wanted to play somewhere?

You wont fix ques being over an hour long unless you get more Alliance playing PVP and I can’t see that happening,… Simply more Alliance means faster turn over for BG’s and less Que time for Horde, Less Alliance means slower turn round for Horde ques… And with more Horde on most servers than Alliance and thats across a complete battle group your not going to turn it round, Unless you have 2 things 1) More Alliance players in the first place more chance there will be PVP’ers among them,… 2) You stop the flow of Alliance that are giving up doing PVP how I have no idea, and get old Alliance PVP players to return to PVP again how I don’t know,… Or the last and Joke in the pack you get Horde V Horde BG’s…

Does PTR requires an active retail account???
because i cannot join it with my classic acount

Hey, in the patchnotes its mentioned that WSG rewards will be updated. But the exalted legs arent added. Surely thats a bug right?

Nexcus? Next cuss?
Nexus crystal friend

Why all PTR realms are currently off?

if you have an active classic account you have an active retail one