PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Good. It’s one of the best parts of GW2.
I’m just sick of dragon mounts tbh

1 Like

At least it seems you will be able to change what type of a dragon skeleton it has, whether it’s the dino, protobelt, etc.

i see you are unfamiliar with blizzards oeuvre 1994-2022

humanoid dragon forms
ew…

that is all

Drac’thyr: bad
cinematic: lame
but the dragon riding, the new profession stuff, the new talents…they seem kinda cool

3 Likes

Look at it.

Actually look at it lmao. How did this go through?

9 Likes

I don’t know if it’s me but after the “Jailer is behind it” and “35 anima reward” memes I find it a bit difficult to take Arthas seriously now.

How? With staff cuts or who knows what at this point with Blizzard. Maybe Danuser has a thing for scalies.

don’t much care for the old talent system, so not as thrilled for its return

interesting with flying with actual gameplay? likely gonne be expansion exclusive and left when we move on.
profession. hopefully it sticks around, sounds good.

We could have Had big, fat Ogres.

That’s all I asked for Blizzard, Why ?

I didn’t expect much and I’m still disappointed.

HOLY WHAT THE DRAGON RACE LOOKS SO BAD?? XD

I see some good things, some bad things… but sadly WoW is in a state where we need A LOT OF GOOD THINGS and not more bad things so… no thanks.

Seriously. Who at Blizzard thought, hey, this is what players want rn?

based on the youtube live chat, a lot of people want dragons.

I think they look their WC3 reforged remodeling, which isn’t bad, but very different from how they used to look. and it might not translate so well into wows style.

1 Like

Ah look. It’s the antichrist.

2 Likes

Dammit the cuck speaks

1 Like

Remove Danuser for the love of god.

3 Likes

Can’t believe they just jumpscared us with Danuser ughh

3 Likes

Actual execution may not see it be this, but it does seem a good evolution of the old original talent system.

The new UI overhaul sounds good.

And the work order system sounds good too.

I’m not sold on the expac by any stretch - like I said, the story sounds lame, but credit where it’s due: the system changes are good to my ears.

OH NO DANUSER JUST CAME ON THE STREAM AS I WAS TYPING THIS

6 Likes

https://dragonflight.blizzard.com/en-us/

The website for those who wanna check it later.

2 Likes

I mean, don’t get me wrong, I genuinely like WoW dragons.

But… like… they look SO BAD? Actual Deviantart dragons? I’d rather have had a dragon race that has a temporary transformation and a mount form or whatever. Definitely not… these things.

1 Like