PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 3)

May 13th, this year, in the PTR spoiler discussion part 2.

You might not remember what you did. But I do.

I do.

6 Likes

But that won’t sell much Windrunner merc.

They shouldn’t have “killed” Sylvanas then.

They should just shelf the Windrunner family and legacy.

9 Likes

I wanted to concur with you that The Mountain never forgets… but dwarves surely do because it was May 12th and you didn’t disagree, just put me in The Book :sweat:

1 Like

I’m gonna get flack for this… but I like the Windrunner sisters… all three of them are pretty cool imho.

Same as that I like Lor’themar, Garrosh, Thrall, Varian, Jaina, Genn, Anduin, Tyrande, Malfurion, Voljin and basicly every other Warcraft hero and character!

I hope the Thalassian elves, Forsaken, and humans get involved whenever we meet the Arathi Empire!

I just also like to b3sh and moan about lore D:

I’m just gonna say this and leave it there so as to not derail thread.

I’m just exhausted of having to deal with three copies of the same character. High Elf Ranger, born into a noble and renowned family, reached high military position, has a human BF, mother, deals with powers beyond mortal ken that should inevitably destroy or corrupt them, has had insane moments or is insane.

Vereesa reasonably diverges but even she has had her :interrobang: moments. Sometimes, it feels like Sylvanas hasn’t left the stage and we’re just dealing with a body double.

9 Likes

Vereesa has the least lore of the three sisters, so she hasn’t had time to let her insanity show…

Yet.

Windrunners are the Kardashians of WoW.

1 Like

Vereesa: What’s wrong with you guys?

Sylvanas: The Lady’s Necklace came off at the spire! The Lady’s Necklace is gone!

Vereesa: Syl, there’s people that are dying.

3 Likes

Love they put Earthen in Ironforge aswell!

Hope they’ll add some to the Dark Iron part of Shadowforge!

4 Likes

closest she got was wanting to help sylv poison garrosh in war crimes.

chickened out last second. absolute diva

1 Like

Vereesa when slaughtering Blood Elf Civilians: LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Vereesa when killing the guy who manabombed her husband: :wave: nah miss me with that fam

3 Likes

Blood Elves made their bed when they decided to ally with the Horde, and now they have to sleep in it.

Now they’ll have to suffer forever for not having any Windrunner in their faction(please take them back, you you can have them we’ll throw in Anduin as extra!)

2 Likes

I dont know they kinda have this red and gold vibe going on rn and it kinda clashes with the alliance blue…it just…it throws off the feng shui of the faction you know? just doesnt go with the drapes anymore

3 Likes

Man, they’re soo teasing a Orgrimmar update!

I hope they use alot of WoD and BfA assets for it tho!

I don’t know if I like a Harbor expansion to Orgrimmar tho, they got the minor ports of Echo Isles and Bladefist Bay to the south and the massive port of Bilgewater Harbor to the north already.

Why not add in a Iron Horde train from Orgrimmar to Bilgewater Harbor? You can put in Iron Horde and New Horde vessels there (I just want to see a aircraft carrier ok?)

1 Like

Add in tunnels to Bladefist and open it into more of a cove.
Have goblins, Forsaken and Earthen living in said tunnels.

2 Likes

That way Orgrimmar could really be a capital for all the Horde, but still predominantly be a Orcish city.

Troll and tauren already got their zones too!

I just wish they’d use the Underhold, add it to the world space… Make it more of a underground city then an actual fortress/stronghold!

3 Likes

I swear, if Classic gets this before retail does I am gonna riot.

I need this weapon, for obvious reasons, on my NElves!:rage:

1 Like