PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 3)

He’s going to get drunk on Elven wine, hug Alleria while staying in the city and create a black hole as their clothed bodies touch.

Welcome to Midnight’s neutral hub, a single building on the outskirts of a tremendous Void hole that also ate the Sunwell.

1 Like

They silenced him for telling the truth.

4 Likes

Volrath really appears to be one of the symptoms that not even Blizzard is clear on what exactly are the current tensions or lack thereof between the two factions.

2 Likes

They should have instead of removing him.

I love how we finally got rid of the Stormwind armor for every member of the Alliance, because it was stupid to begin with.

Alliance was not a Empire, but a coalition of loose members who helped eachother when necesary, so for me, seeing Draenei and Night Elves in Stormwind Armor has always been one of the most anoyying points!

So yea, races wearing their racial armors is cool and should be the standard moving forward!

Also love to see Tandred in action!

10 Likes

So long as we get an updated Stromgarde tabard out of this in the long run, I’m game.

3 Likes

It’s funny how people rant about the Horde becoming the Red Alliance, when in fact it was the Alliance that had a Blue Horde phase in Cataclysm and MoP, plastering human aesthetics over the other races and binding everyone to the unilateral decisions of the Warchief High King.

I’m glad we’ve moved away from that somewhat.

7 Likes

At least everyone in SW armour meant they were protected. Seeing the belves in Horde grunt gear was hideous!

2 Likes

10 gold says the Kingdom of Stromgarde will (re?)join Empire of Arathor!

1 Like

If that happens, I guess it’s open season on the nerth rp’ers ( or not, depending on if the Empire will be hostile or not).

2 Likes

I’d hoped Toddy Whiskers would be a one time thing but I guess not. She’s returning in TWW.

Can’t wait for her to plant more flags and say “WE FOUND THIS” on someone else’s land. Where they live.

7 Likes

She works for the British Museum.

11 Likes

Thinking about it, the only member of the Expedition I actually liked was the Kul Tiran climbing trainer.
Man just wanted to climb rocks. Respectable, quiet, appreciating nature.

If that damn Gnome or the Nightborne say one more damn word they will be booted into the lava! No I am not joking! And the Blood Elf is on thin ice too!!

Can the gentleman Earth Elemental stay?

2 Likes

He says very little and is always helpful. Rupert is a sweetheart.

2 Likes

Good. As it should be.

It’ll never happen but I’m still waiting for Vereesa Windrunner to be killed off, preferably in an extremely painful manner for what she and her deranged followers inflicted upon innocent Blood Elves during the Purge of Dalaran.

It’s pretty annoying that many cool male characters have been killed off with the justification that some crimes simply cannot be forgiven and yet the likes of Alleria, Vereesa, Jaina, Sylvanas and Vanessa have their atrocities hand-waved away or worse yet twisted to make them into the poor little victims.

It isn’t an issue limited to this setting, either. Alas.

1 Like

I like how all three Windrunner sisters are on the list.

But what did Alleria do that was so bad?

2 Likes

Birthing the child of light and shadow…

1 Like

She tortured and abducted refugees and other innocent civilians in Shadow’s Rising.

2 Likes

They were Horde, I would hardly call that innocent…:smirk:

1 Like