Ptr unbound chaos

Seems like this talent might work now… it would still be better if fel rush would increase immo aura dmg by an huge amount tho… imagine this with immo conduit

tbh it wont work because the base damage on fel rush is still utter garbage.

6 Likes

It’s okay… Looked at it on PTR this morning and felrush with unbound chaos does about the same damage as glaives, on a higher CD. CD of immo aura is 25 sec for me, lower(18sec) with eyebeam haste and meta, making back-to-back use possible. If you could use this back-to-back in PvP it would probably be decent since the damage is dealt instantly. I did crit for like 12k on a dummy, so paired together with hunt its good burst and not as set up dependent as glaives. Might be decent with new Dark Glare but we’ll see, can’t get the leggo on PTR to test.

1 Like

I was referring to what really said

How is this going to work exactly?
I mean since it’s on the same row as tempest glaves will the 200% increase be viable for a talent and does this address the single target lack ? I’m confused by thid

No one’s gonna use this back to back no one good anyway in PvP because your wasting mobility for some piss damage and with DHS still being so squishy our mobility is the only thing that keeps us alive

Yea, if it was for the entire duration of immo it would prob be a tough choice. Imagine 10k per fel rush + hunt. What talent would you pick?

I swear they hate this class.

1 Like

Well Arms are doing 35k crits ATM on ptr with mortal strike.
Do u really think that 10k crits possibility from fel Rush After immo aura once pro 24sec are going to make us playable again :grin:. It was meant and Designer to play with mortal from pvp talants but it s a trash cause u need ur fel rushes to reach u target because we dont have any slow abilities in baseline. Imagine arms warrior applying mortal not from Mortal Strike but from a Charge. Imagine arms warrior withou slow. Imagine arms warrior with 4k Max crits. It s what DHs are ATM and are going to be whole SL like.

1 Like

Well, it does gives you more burst in minor time, I don’t think it will be better than glaives to. It has to be tested

It’s already been nerfed down to 500%, still useless and won’t be taken over gt. In order to even come close to prepatch unbound chaos dmg it should’ve been buffed to around 1000%.

1000% would get istant picked by anyone, it would crit for like 15k. We would be among classes who can global in 3 sec. Never gonna happen

We will never be same again
Time to Pick another class and leave this Garbage alone.

dunno, at least they are making some kind of synergy between skills, even if its utter garbage.

I’ve almost quit until they made the 9.0.5 changes with immo leggo and necro covenant. Its not great, far from it, but at least they realised DH had more skills than EB, CS and BD. Last time Immo wasn’t just an extra fury gen was never and last time we actually used glaive toss to do some dmg with it was Legion.

So not the best synergy but hell ill take any kind of skill leggo interaction at this point outside of CS spam

Pvp is irrelevant in this discussion. Fel rush could be aura nerfed once you enter rated pvp arenas/bgs.

Would you still pick it with aura nerf? So it is relevant. What is the point to buff it by 1000% then nerf it again… even in pve would still be retarded with 1000% increase. Imagine the hardest hitting ability of dh is a movement ability :rofl: what a sorry design

That’s exactly how it was in prepatch, for better or for worse. Not to mention, it was actually a demon that would hit the targets at the end of your fel rush, not the targets you would fel rush through.
I said it’s irrelevant because pvp should never affect how abilities perform in pve. That’s why they started with certain nerfs to how some abilities worked in pvp as opposed to pve, i remember they did this as far back as wod.

I remember pre patch unbound chaos, I prefere this version. I’m all for different balance for pvp and pve… I stand by saying this is no good design

1 Like

This version is the lesser of the two evils indeed.
Yea, I agree with you on the design not being good but at this point, it is what it is. The spec won’t get any relevant changes until at best next expac.

1 Like

yes true…better not balance between pvp and pve…just make 2 games, WoWPvP and WoWPvE…oh no better make it 3 cause pvers cant decide do they want raid to be main source of highest gear or m+ … so WoWPvP, WoWPvRaids, WoWPvM+

its not a bad design per se…just need to make something refund the charge and remove dmg from felrush if you dont have immo on, like if you rush with immo you hit for xyz amount and your rush yardage is reduced by 5 yards, if you rush without immo, you do no dmg but your rush is increased for 5 yards or something.

Currently its just boring, but still an improvement since it interacts with something. Its not just there.