Public event timers are a joke

Just been sitting as Siege on the keep since 54 mins remaining, down to 20 mins. no pop.

It seems this runs every two hours but if you miss the first run then the event stays active with info like the run will start soon etc but never does. Just been sat there with 20+ other players confused until i spoke to a guildy that explained how this works.

The soup one is also balls, no real notifications, think i made it to 3 in a week but mostly when i arrived boss is already done, just eat the soup

This expansion feels half baked and bugged to buggery in terms of post 70 content outside of mythic +0’s

To make it easier for you for next runs .

Siege is a 2h cycle . First hour is gathering of troops ( pretty much a event CD) then there is actual countdown , thats where it says “siege will start soon” and timer, that js timer where event actualy starts, dont bother to go there if its more than 1 min. ( it starts like 1-3 min after timer is done and u can join at any of 6 phases to get reward) . Once last boss is killed and siege is done on your shard ( usualy like 5-10 times since start) the timer will still run but u cant do anything there, battle is over . Timer end , gathering timer start, and so on cycle continues .

There is also a timer on wowhead , when the time is yellow/orange its the CD timer, when its green its timer untill actual start.

I like the wowhead front page

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.