Public order expected level

Finally seeing some public orders now and again which is nice.

It’s confusing to me what level is expected by the order placer. I mean, sometimes there is an item I can craft at rank 4 instead of 5. I usually leave it since I’m assuming the person wants rank 5. Also, when I think about it for too long, the order is gone (picked up by someone else).

What should I do, craft it anyways? Or will I get angry whispers?

Money is good Me craft
Money is bad Me dont craft
Who care what i craft ?

2 Likes

A crafter who places a public order has no expectations about quality (and shouldn’t have).
Examples:

• A PVPer who doesn’t care about the PVE item level of PVP item, and only cares that it scales to 424 in Arenas/BGs (regardless of quality).
  • A crafter who doesn’t care about the 2% extra resourcefulness and the 0.1 sec crafting speed, and only wants to replace his green quality accessory with a blue one to get +6 skill.
  • A player who recently dinged 70 and wants to replace the green/blue levelling item with a 382+ item and plans to recraft it later anyway to 405 or 418 after doing some M+.
  • A desperate player who spent 6 hours looking for someone to craft the item in trade chat, and finally gave up and decided to use a public order and craft it with any quality.
  • A clueless player who doesn’t know what’s item quality.

Go ahead and craft it. And no you won’t get angry whispers. If you do, that’s what the ignore list is for.

1 Like

What do you do if there is one guy who puts public order demanding for rank 4 or 5 in the note, but puts 20k gold tip?
Assuming best you can do is rank 2 with proc to 3

You take the 20k tip.

Sorry, but if it’s that important to you that you need to have Rank 5 and you’re even willing to put a 20k tip and risk a public order, then you really should spend abit of time asking in Trade Chat for someone who can do it as a personal order.

On a side note. If I ever craft a Public Order which I can inspire upto a higher Rank, but failed to proc during the Inspire. I will always /w the player offering Free Recrafts with their materials, even if that requires me logging an alliance alt to message them.

No one reads the notes on public orders.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.