Public service announcement

The black temple timewalking raid seems nerfed compared to turbulent timeways event.

Please all go do it, easy gear normal raid quality and 1 item for heroic raid level after killing illidan.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I avoid the TW raids like the plague. I just don’t enjoy the recycled content myself.

I do agree with your other crusade to get them added to an LFR style queue.

Best of luck running the content :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I would try it if I could queue for it. But I’m not going to look for a group.

1 Like

I’d rather rub myself seductively up against a cheesegrater.

2 Likes

If you had said “It’s ridiculously overtuned and broken” it might have piqued my interest but if I wanted to faceroll my way through Black Temple, I’d just go to the entrance and solo it.

Also worth mentioning that ashes mount drops quite frequently from weekly box.

Saying it’s easy doesn’t entice me. I used to like TW dungeons when they were more or less balanced but now they’re annoyingly easy to the point that you don’t do anything in them, just run through. I prefer to get the weekly 5 quest from the raid bosses but if it gets even easier I might stop doing those as well.

1 Like

it’s easy because of the mechanics but mobs still hit really hard i had one of my groups get disbanded after wipe lol. still not on amirdrassil level obv.
also we need a finder for this

1 Like

Other than pulling too much trash, bosses are so easy nowadays that the only places I’ve seen wipes commonly happen are accidentally pulling Supremus when clearing trash, pulling Shade before clearing the room, or failing critical mechanics on Illidan.

yes please suggest in game to add lfr option to timewalk raids

I feel this in my soul.

1 Like

then why u doing m+ ??? and raiding?/ same raid 100 times…

1 Like

I don’t like the recycled dungeons in M+ either.

Fortunately TW raiding doesn’t replace the current raiding, sadly in M+ they do. TW raiding is truly optional.

On my server cluster there was a dude with all bosses killed aside from Illidan, making continuous skip groups for tips. Bless that guy.
Sadly no mount from the chests.

bt timewalk is easier than amidrasil normal so…is good for gearing up

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.