Pug keys discipline

There needs to be a much more severe punishment in place for people who abandon keys or ruin keys. Hours and hours of peoples time is being waisted because of a toxic few and it is not fair they get away with it. One suggestion is a system that shows you how reliable a player is (not rio) and another would be if you left a key in progress you should have a 4 hour ban from doing other pve content.

Get friends, they wont, and shoulnd’t give any forms or ‘‘protections’’ Im sorry that people have no interest in doing bricked keys.

But if you just played with a guild, you’d have fun.

1 Like

There needs to be a much more severe punishment in place for people who fail miserably at mechanics in a 10+ key. Hours and hours of peoples time is being waisted because of a few who fail at interrupting, or stand in bad and ruin the key for others, and get away with it. One suggestion is a system that shows you how reliable a player you are at dealing with mechanics (not rio) and another would be if you failed a mechanic, you should have a 4 hour ban from doing other pve content.

3 Likes

Funny thing, when i pug keys, i dont have people leave… wonder why … must just be lucky.

Very rarely see people quit group in all honesty.

Suggesting the same idea for the 100th time, it’s genius. My compliments to the OP.

1. Improve your inviting-process
    – Know what kind of comp works
    – know what you need for the dungeon
    – keep in mind the affixes
    – avoid anyone with funky names or names relating to real in-game chars
    – Perhaps even keep in mind the realms of the players
    – check their RIO, not too low but certainly not too high
  2. Don’t fail horrendously
    – Low output
    – Mechanics
    – Route
    – not using cds correctly
    – overpulling
    – underpulling
    – awareness
  3. Make sure you communicate, briefly, before you start a key to know what kind of fish you have in the tank
  4. Just own up if you make a mistake. “sorry, didn’t see … won’t happen again”
  5. Get your heads aimed in the same direction before you start. If someone is there for RIO, a non-timed run is a no-no.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.