PUNISHED FOR LIFE - Bad Quest Design

This is going to be my first post in 20 years, oh boy my frustation is high.

Dear Blizzard, you create a one time quest to help people gear early in the first week. Once we reach 1.6k in arena rating we get a free tier piece. Which is a great news for all players and brings some new fresh blood to the PVP scene.

I wish the story ends there, unfortunately you decide to proceed with giving the option between 2 identical sets, which are sold by 2 PNJ next to each other which happends to have the same skin (spider).

Of course people will make mistakes an buy the wrong item.

You decided that those purchaes can not be refound by the PNJ it self.

I then created an issue report via the in-game support option, I thought that for sure some human help will solve this issue… But I was wrong.

After 2 days of waiting for an answer, a GM gives me a very cold reponse telling me that GMs can not refund items. I find that news very concerning, what is the role of a GM if not to resolve problems that can not be resolved in any other way?

As a PVP player, I’m now stuck with a PVE item that has 20ilvl lover in PVP for the rest of the season, every other player that didnt make the same purchase mistake has 1 more item than me untill we are all full geared in 8 weeks.

I think that you guys need to have a look at the design of that quest. Right now it dosent work well.

Also you need to give GMs some power, if they can not refund items they are USELESS.

Cheers,

Naynn