Punishment for PvP?

Hey,

can someone get punishment for ganking since hours? A rogue killed my Mage in Kargath, multiple times, im selling Portals so he want to disturb my gameplay.

Can he get a Ban or punishment?

1 Like

No.

In a PVP realm? So what did you expect?

Why? For merely ganking you?

1 Like

No, PVP has pvp solutions suck it up you knew what you were getting when you joined a PVP realm

1 Like

You are trying to sell portals?
That might be the reason.
Also why are you trying to sell portals inside a horde shelter as a human?

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wow players would gank their own granny playing from her nursing home with her old friends and laugh at them

reroll pve dude if your brain doesn’t work in a pvp way

Kinda ironic its called honor farming imo, it aint no gentleman’s sport, more like posh rich people on horses hunting peons with no shoes

The portal and summon merchants are out control anyway. Its nice that they are being policed a bit through pvp. Maybe you can use some of all that gold you are making to hire a bodyguard or two. Maybe an hourly wage or smth

Horde on the other hand can get punishment for going into Gnomeregan since Blizzard decided to add a bunch of CIVILIANS roaming the area outside entrance, what kind of stupid joke is that!?
New p5 worldboss Thunderaan has a bunch of Tauren civilians roaming the area i hope, to make it fair.

If you don’t like PvP then don’t play on a PvP server.

If anything, Blizzard should remove civilian and DHKs from PvP servers.

1 Like

and thats why we have warmode and wpvp ist dead

“the glorious pvp elite”

Stop trolling us.