Purchase a 6-Month Subscription and Get a New Mount!

I’m giving my feedback on why a 6 month sub is unappealing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Could I ask you what would a “Mag’har dragon” even be before you start making one?

No of course my mistake, they obviously do it to punish people who buy 6-month subs.

9 Likes

Well I thought it is few Mag’har skulls taped together … but maybe that is a bit too grim.

Best comment on the thread.

Nah that would be the Orc dragon, made from Draenei skeletons.

Haven’t you done enough?! Gosh darn it!!

Spend money being afk on your new mount,bad advertise activision.

I had to do it…

https://twitter.com/punyelf/status/1281278096889569280?s=19

I love these deals.

3 Likes

adn therefore it couldnt be it,that would make people to happy/satisfied :stuck_out_tongue:

How not? Every token sold makes Blizzard 20€ as that is the price of buying a token to put on the ah.

1 Like

why complain about this?? it’s a free mount. free mount.
a 6 month sub is cheaper than a monthly one so not only is the mount free but you save money on subs… why the **** are people complaining?
astonishing… truly.

3 Likes
  • paying for sub
  • paying for expansion
  • paying for in game services

And then you guys have store mounts. It’s like, the 4th 6month mount in BfA? Could have spent that time on fixing the game. And also, if you’re gonna do the mount, let us be able to earn it normally, since we already pay a lot to play the game…

I understand that business is business, amd that you gotta meet quarterly numbers, but you gotta upkeep the integrity of the game, instead of filling Booby Kotick’s pockets constantly.

If somebody buys token for 20€ and put it on AH, thats 20€ for blizz, but if someonr spend 170k gold to buy that token it gives nothing to blizz.

So people buy tokens to put them on AH makes money for blizz.
People that pay their sub with gold(tokens) basicly just balance economy a little and get rid of some gold, but that mean nothing to blizz as it is virtual and they basicly can make XY of miliards of golss by few clicks.

So yea, buying subs with tokens isnt actualy providing any € to blizz.

It’s not a reward, it’s an incentive to buy six months of account, no point in giving it to those who already parted with their money.

1 Like

Gnomies built her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so I bought 6 months
Now I need a Gnomey character :star_struck:

I think it’s ugly. Just as ugly as mechagnomes.

Each token is first bought by someone for 20 euro, it’s not popping out from thin air.

If I’d buy the mount separately from the store, Blizzard would literally get 40 euro from that purchase from me buying 2 tokens off someone else who bought them from Blizz.

What I meant by giving old mounts was giving them to people who had active accounts in the past, not future. Future giveaways should work as they did before, but also including people subbing with tokens.

I also never wanted them to give out mounts to anyone who isn’t subbed for 6+ months, it should always require long active subscription. But only difference between people subbing with tokens or credit card is that the former gives Blizzard more income.

I’m not crying. I’m not begging. I’m politely asking them to consider other options.

If they would allow people who sub with tokens to get the mount, not much would change for them (apart from amount of people subbing for the next 6 months). I’m sure that vast majority of the people who will buy that recurring sub now would still buy it that way anyway - most people have more money IRL than they have in game, that’s why token was so cheap lately.

Some people aren’t happy unless they’re unhappy about something.

How are the art team going to “fix the game”?
Contrary to popular belief, Ion isn’t the only person working on WoW.

You can buy it with WoW Tokens.

How childish.

2 Likes

Still a bit salty you cannot get these mounts using Blizzard Balance for game time…not to mention the fact these rewards didn’t exist when I used to buy six month subscriptions, back in the day.
:cry: