Purchase a 6-Month Subscription and Get a New Mount!

It’s resources and money that you spend on the art team, while it’s already one of the best departments of the game. Just look at the zones they’re making and all that.

Yeah someone paid money for the WoW Tokens tho. I mean, WoW Tokens are pretty good thing to have, but the difference is while the WoW Token is technically another form to monetize subscribing to the game, the Store Mounts is just insulting to have. Read my previous post why.

Uhhuh.

Because these mounts are to reward commitment. It’s not about how much money you’re making them.

2 Likes

i think they will never do it again. blizz balance bought with tokens is money they already have, so they could not care less or even reward that type of payment.

I want caravan brutasaur .I would even consider 12 month for a caravan brutasaur mount.

Just got the mount for free so it’s all good :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey I have a question - my next billing date is 16th August which is after the promotion ends. Ive had 6 month subscription for the last few years - but how do I get the mount? I mean I checked earlier and I don’t have it but I can’t activate a 6 month subscription because I’m already active………

Edit. NVM, found it.

1 Like

Check ur gifts in blizzard launcher, it’s how i got.

1 Like

Haha - I was about to edit my post coz I had just read that bit. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

My sub runs out in a month. And this mount will not get me to re-sub.
I’m usually a fan of mechanical mounts, but this one is just ugly.

Pass. In a month I’m gone and I’ll be back when the pre-patch hits.

I don’t know, I feel pretty rewarded. I have had a 6 monthly recurring sub for the better part of the last 15 years as the game still offers me more than enough of the things I like than that I don’t like. So to me paying slightly less per month is still better than buying my sub monthly as I am fairly confident I will still be playing in 6 months time.

2 Likes

Sure it will, just slap a few spikes on it and it’s perfect.

well game time isnt the same as a subscription. you can still get the mount by converting tokens into balance and buy the mount.

1 Like

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Where’s our panda cub?

This is a great deal, assuming that one plays the game non-stop and is subscribed all the time. It’s cheaper to pay for 6 months overall than paying each month individually. Then the mount is truly free.

The only downside to this is that many people tend to take a break during the final patch of the expansion because there is nothing new and exciting to do in the game. Looking from this perspective it’s better to skip out on the mount and just pay per monthly basis and cancel subscription whenever the player gets bored.

This really could be for engineering skills players
<-- my main had skill engineering and I could make dragon mecha in ShadowLand!

Blizz usually put the mount in the store as well afterwards. So those that want to buy it with gold can etc.

1 Like

Now this was a surprise, found this gifted to me. I knew i had sub for a few months left but not as much to be given this mount. Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, for the attention.

I recently subscribed for six months and I was wondering if I would get something.

Edit: the mount looks perfect for my Goblin Rogue.

Cheers.

Getting an error message for this mount.

UNABLE TO CLAIM.

An internal error occurred.

https://i.imgur.com/r3ItUsm.png