Purchase a 6-Month Subscription and Get a New Mount!

@Lommatik: There are only TWO people in the sample, Jadzia is correct… One token + 1 month for the buyer of the token give Blizzard more money than two 1 month payments. The person, who buys the token (from Blizzard) has to pay for his or her own month.

While this is true you all miss the point, the first person has to buy token and his own sub, there is no doubt that this person spends most money, and i never said there is doubt about this.

All this time im comparing monthly sub(with real money 13€) vs monthly sub with 170,000 golds.

1. Buy token to sell (20€) and sub(13€)
  2. Buy sub(13€)
  3. Buy token to fund sub (170.000gold)

How are there only 2(two) people in my sample?

Like this… First without token:

Person 1 pays for one month, 12,99.
Person 2 pays for one month, 12,99.
Blizzard total: 25,98

Then with token:

Person 1 pays for one month, 12,99 and 20 euros for the token, which he puts into AH.
Person 2 pays 170 000 gold to AH and person 1 gets the gold, while person 2 redeems token and plays for a month.
Blizzard total: 32,99.

We are geting there, slowly but still.

This one pays most but requires another person. But still is valued most

This is pretyy simple

This one doesnt pay at all, in THEORY, he is need for first one and those 20€ to be sold, but even if you count this one as half of it, so 10€, the one that pays 13€ is still more, even if those 2together makes more, but its 99% from one and 1%( for spending gold) from another.

And then again

Pffft!..picky…picky.
:grin:

I for one am very happy to get this mount for free, it was a huge suprise when I logged in, it looks great with my Mechagnome.
Thank you Blizzard.
Has also helped me towards my 400 mount total. :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.