Purchase a 6-Month Subscription and Get a New Mount!

Best open a ticket for that. Posting it here won’t help you.

1 Like

more worth to always go 1 month sub
too many 6 month subbers and blizz goes even more lazy

A regular sub costs 13€ a month, up to 11€ if you’re using a 6 month sub.

A token costs 20€ and gives you either 13€ blizzard balance or 1 month playtime.

Buying subs with tokens is 7€ more to blizz than buying them with real money. It isn’t your 7€, but somebody elses, but it still is more profitable for Blizzard than those who buy subs with real money.

Yea but it isnt OP who actualy “pays” its the guy that needs gold. If u buy token/sub with gold u provide nothing for blizz, but if u buy token and put it on AH then u provide RM to blizz.

Thats why buying subs with RM is more profitable for them, cuz its needs only one person

Yes, I agree, it isn’t the person using gold to finance their playtime, who is providing more money for blizzard.

But that’s just wrong, sorry. 20€ > 13€. Doesn’t matter if it’s one person spending 33€ and one spending 0€.

Especially given the fact that there’s potential for people to simply stop playing the game at all if they aren’t capable of financing it through ingame gold.

Even if the person spending the gold isn’t the person directly financing it, a month of playtime bought with a token is more profitable for Blizzard than a month of playtime purchased with RM.

To provide proof, I’ll again mention that 20 is indeed larger than 13.

And thats why they give “free” mount if u buy 6months sub, because even if u stop playing after 3 days, u already payed for 6months, amd nobody realy cares.

No, a token bough with RM(20) is more profitable than sub bought with RM(13) and both are waaay more profitable than token bougt for gold (0RM). Thats what im talking about whole time.

20€ is indeed more than 13€.

But 13€ is still way more than 170000 gold. U think blizz is gona sell their stock actions for gold? They doesnt care about gold, thats what im talking about whole time.

Guy A using golds to pay his subs is less income than guy B using 13€monthly for his subs.

And both are way less income than guy C using RM to buy both tokens and subs, u get me now? Thats why “i have played 10years without break, but only payed by gold” isnt valid argument why you/he should get that mount too

Edit : if anything, that dude that spend 20€ monthly for X years should get something extra, not the one that spends virtual reality golds which can be generated by one click.

I don’t know how to explain this to you.

One month purchased with ingame gold = 20€ for Blizzard

One month purchased with RM = 13€ for Blizzard

If people don’t buy tokens, nobody sells them, so nobody spends RM to buy them.

It doesn’t matter where the money comes from. It matters how much money ends up in Blizzards bank. That’s how you find out what’s more “profitable”.

It also doesn’t matter who is spending the money, it only matters that it ends up in Blizzards bags.

If it makes you feel better about yourself for not supporting Blizzard, sure you yourself are not supporting them by buying tokens through gold. But every token that’s being used (regardless of whether for balance or playtime) ends up being even more profit than a regular month purchased.

But the guy spending gold isnt spending RM, and thats what im talking about whole time, and even if it was as u describe, u need one who sells token and ome who buys thus 20€ per 2 people, so still 13€ for basic sub is more

U are still confusing RM and gold, just because golds can be used for balance or game time, doesnt mean its same
Also, they doesnt care where it comes from, they only care if it comes, and RM>>>>>>>>>>golds.

Yea cuz i dont play to farm golds, i basicly buys my sub with RM, which is money for blizz, so i kind of support them i guess?

Obviously. I said that several times. Not sure why you’re arguing about that fact.

No “even if it was”. It is exactly as I am describing it. A token costs 20€, a regular month 13€.

The comparison is between months purchased and money earned for Blizzard. Other variables are not accounted for. I only mentioned that it is more profitable for Blizzard to sell tokens (and thus buying them also earns Blizzard more money) rather than simply selling gametime through RM.

No idea what you’re trying to say. Sorry.

U seem to be stuck on this one, persin who buys that token for 20€ is giving 20€ to blizz, not the one that spends his golds, when will u realize that? Thats the only thing im trying to prove…yet u still think that u have to explain how 20€>13€

No they do it to incentivize people to switch to the 6 month subscription so they won’t lose as much income when they fail to create content worth staying subscribed for.

1 Like

No, that is not true, because the one who sells token won’t recieve any gametime with the token, he still needs to pay the regular 13€ for the sub, you can’t ignore the fact that anyone who sells token needs to have a payed subscription. The token means 33€ per 2 people, while the option of not using tokens and having both paying the subscription will means 26€ per 2 people, basic sub is less profitable.

No, i didnt forget about sub of that one, but your math is wrong, kind of.

Person who buy token with intention of seling it for gold spends 20€ on token, this needs another people to buy so its 10€(in theory) and 13€ for sub(or less if they purchase 6/12months) thats 23€ from that one person

Person who buys sub pays 13€(or less if they buy 6/12months)

Person who buy token with gold spend 170k golds and is part of 10€ transaction along with that other dude who initialy bought it.

So in the end, no matter how you count it in terms of profit its still

Guy that buy tokens +subs>>regular subs>>>tokens bough with gold and turned into sub.

You forgot one detail. If the person who buys token with gold doesn’t spend 170k then the person who buys the token for 20€ won’t be able to sell it for gold because the price is based of the number of sellers and buyers, no one spending gold implies the gold prices will drop, in that happens probably that person will refuse to spend those 20€ on the first place.

I suppose you think it would be more profitable for Blizzard if everyone pays the 13€ sub and still some players also pay 20€ for tokens, but that scenario is impossible, to incentivize players to pay 20€ for tokens Blizzard needs to renounce to 13€ sub of the one who provides the gold

Also, your numbers are wrong

It is 33 from that one person, not 23

That person is part of the 20€ transaction of other player, not 10€, with this Blizzard renounce to the 13€ sub of the one with gold but instead Blizzard recieve that other player 20€, and that CAN’T happen without this player gold.

Why do people say that this is free? You still had to buy a 6 month sub to recieve it.

1 Like

Stinks, I can’t afford a 6-month sub but pay more over 6 months than those who do. Grossly unfair.

1 Like

Well, but maybe you forgot paying 6-month sub you receive…6 months of wow. For anyone like me that it is always paying 6-month sub we have an additional mount without paying an extra cent to Blizzard.

Yea but this time you paid for 6 months and a mount.

No, I have not paid for 6 months and a mount, my transactions history said “World of Warcraft® subscription - 6 months”, in April 2020, 3 months before this mount has been launched.

Today I received a free mount from the store that I have not paid an extra cent. I was paying 6 month subs before those free mounts were a thing because it is just cheaper and I know I will keep playing.

1 Like

Maybe thats why i used

?

If its 33€ for one person then its 0€ for other one thats buy it with gold which means that “gold to sub” means even less to blizz money wise. Thats why i used 20/2(cuz u need 2 people, one that sell and one that buy) +13 in that case 20/2=10+13=23, easy math…

And thats exaaaaaaaaaacrly what i said if u read it corectly, now go lil bit up and read it, one person is worth 23€, one is worth 13€ and last one is worth 10€, now u decide which number is higher…

Also this all has realy no point, whole point was that 6months subs get mount because they pay for 6 months now, instantly, little bit less but they pays for 6 months.

While player that pays subs monthly/with gold can cancel/stop paying evrytime he wants, thus blizz value those “6months” more, because in the end, its less money, but its guaranteed to be there. U get me now?