Purge bit OP now?

Me neither, not OK with purge/dispell spamming either.

stopped replying to him ages ago and donā€™tintend to ever reply to him like iā€™ve said before its like talking to a wall

1 Like

Everything that doesnā€™t make you broken af is bad game design to you guys. My point was mainly for disc and resto to be able to purge, a purge nerf to dps might come.

1 Like

used to go oom with 5 purges now u just spam it :joy::rofl:

Could just revert the purge changes and reduce resto druid healing by a flat 30% I guess

Put VT on all targets then spam purge. There, you purge and are still doing some damage. Stop being biased and defending this madness.

Iā€™m not defending hybrid purging, quiet the contrary.

Nvm then. 10 chars.

thatā€™s not necessarily true either though, because shadows dmg is majority from dots which are passive damage especially if you canā€™t cast much anyway cus of being trained or lined so purging is essentially the same as doing damage when youā€™re removing hots.

eles are also based around pooling resources and using lava burst when it procs to do damage so thereā€™s plenty of room to purge inbetween earth shocks, stormkeepers, lava burst procs.

People will just broke their keyboards by pressing one button over and over,

If this issue continue I guess Razer will need team of Sciencist to develop keyboards with military grade titanium alloy button specialy designed for ape-purge spams, or other 1 button playstyles which blizzard keep serving to players !

Blizzard hotfix this fast, people just destroying their hardwareā€¦

did you ever earn more?
as far as I can tell, you didnā€™t

Apparently I do have more clues about the game than the group of people with the nerf lock agenda. Since I do not lack knowledge about Warlocks.
AKA 30 second mortail coil guy, versatility warlock best stat guy etc.

Maybe the reason is that I only cap (and not even that sometimes) because I need to find new partners consnatly as old partners are slowly quitting game because they dislike this unkillable DH DK meta.

also as of now (after you posted) it is 168 gamesā€¦ I wonder where did you come up with the 300, but thatā€™s kinda the way with you right? Made up numbers, unsupported opinions and bashing everybody who disagree or present evidence that counters your point

ur spamming-hot-chilled-life is finished. rip-rip

My subscription will be finished if blizz guys not fix it fast enoughā€¦ ape style 1 buttoning for high reward needs to go.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.