Purple ring with eye

Hello people!

lately when I am in combat I have noticed something new.
Sometimes their appears a big purple circle with an eye in the middle which does damage over time.
as I am healing it is quite annoying and difficult to heal since it sometimes does a lot of damage!

I have no idea what it does but it started since earlier today, how do I get rid of it?

thank you in advance!

I believe that is your corruption Nehaa

Some items has +[amount] corruption on them, swapping out that gear should solve your issue

Although you also lose the bonus

1 Like

ohhh its my belt I think?

I don’t have another belt yet since I sold the previous one…
if I only had known!

I am not entirely sure if this bonus is any good for me so I don’t think I mind.
thank you for explaining it!

1 Like

It is indeed your belt ^^ you can cleanse it at the chamber of heart to remove the effect and keep the item if it bothers you

tbh that effect isn’t really that good so i’d remove it if the eye was bothering me :smile:

2 Likes

I agree with Grovi. The effect isn’t great, and I can see how the eye would be something of a nuisance for Holy, so if you talk to MOTHER she will cleanse it for 5 Mementos.

Edit: Ouch. I typed before checking. You don’t have the Cloak yet, and that means you can’t earn Mementos to cleanse things with. I really think that was mean and selfish of the devs, to screw up people who don’t want to deal with the whole mess of the corruption system, possibly on their alts. I have an alt like that. So your choices are to

2 Likes

Might as well keep it and just do the cloak quest it will basically negate the negative effect. Just walk out of the eye if you feel in danger though its really not a big deal as a healer.

ohhh thats quite a lot of information! :smiley: I will definitely have to look into getting that cape, I have heard others about it but I couldn’t find the questline yet, I went to sillithus but it doesn’t let me go into that chamber room.

I will keep digging for more information! for now I will find a new belt.

Here is your progress in Attunements

I looked up your quests as well here:

According to that, you have completed the quest

but the next step towards The Cloak is the quest

which is what you should do next.

I don’t understand what you mean when you say it doesn’t allow you into the chamber. You have the Heart of Azeroth, and upgraded, so you must have been in there.

The quest you need to do sends you to Highmountain in the Broken Isles to meet Ebonhorn and go into Netharion’s Lair.

yes apparently I had to do some quests in nazjatar first, then the dwarf gave me a quest to meet him in the chamber :smiley: so I got that part figured out!

thank you for the information

OK. Do ask again if you need to know anything else! :slight_smile:

This seems a bit apt.

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/716

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.