PvE guild - hoping for Argent Dawn

Helloooo,

I am looking for a guild that is supportive, chatty, active and most of all fun to spend time in. I have been playing this game for around 18 years on and off and have a far amount of experience.

I LOVE to do mythics, I do like to raid and have done in previous expansions. I was the raidleader of my own guild back in cataclysm.
But i am also a father of 2 great kids and a husband, i also work full time, so as you can imagine my time is usually limited to when the kids are in bed or the jobs are all done.

I am playing a PROTECTION PALADIN

I am from the Netherlands :netherlands: 31 years old and have loads of spare time now.

I only killed up untill tyndral with my old guild (like 2 months ago). So I don’t have any recent logs to show.

I know I am not THE catch but I have the secret weapon of loving what I do, loads of spare time, love to hang out in discord and reading up on guides to be the best at what I do. Class discords etc…
Now I have a stable job and can really put the hours back into the game.

I am looking for that AOTC/CE mindset of a guild to measure myself with others likeminded.

Would love to hear from you.

Please add “Cakehouse” or cakehouse#4893 on discord for a further chat

Heya there, sent you a discord and batte net request, lets have a chat :slight_smile: