[PvP] Bounty Hunting Board

Have pics of dead Sharpishes! stole gurubashi chests from him and cc-d after as well. Where do I submit?

I believe most people here are on the RP disc. You should have a section called “bounty board” in the alliance section you can post it there and @ the person who started bounty (if they’re on the server).

Finally Sharpish got popped, good job :slight_smile:
Give me the discord so I can see pic please

Technically I put up a rule against Gurubashi Arena, but Chihiro seems pleased. Some image hosting website like imgur would do well.

Not too fun, I also want to see.

discord.gg/hc8Jau

Why not post the pic here in the forum? We all wanna see.

1 Like

Horde Target: “Rekt” , level 60 mage … Completed … 3 times he died :slight_smile:

hhttps://media.discordapp.net/attachments/640690823897284615/643847597383090183/Rekt_1.jpg?width=1202&height=677

i would like to make a call … Horde Hunter “Pendemonium” should be the next Target … 3g on his corpse !

2 Likes

Ideally, you should take a screenshot with your combat log open, showing that you got the killing blow. Not saying you did, but you could of found him already dead and are now trying to claim the bounty :slight_smile:

Next time i will make a Screenshot of Combat log … im sure “Rekt” will agree i did the killing blow on him, right, Rekt ? :wink:

lol, 5 v 1 and you manage to kill me. gz son.

5 v 1 ? you wish, dont dream too much mate

it was just me and a Rogue around, and one time i meeted you alone (screenshot) :wink:

ah 2v1 and you still post a screen. do you need 1g? i’ll mail you it on my alt.

1 Like

Good luck with that.

Does it matter what sized “kill squad” it is anyway? If there’s a bounty, why not bring a few friends to enjoy the gank :grin: I didn’t think this was about who had the biggest e-peen with all that 1vs1 “honorable” fight stuff… to me this just seems like someone wants someone else to lie face down in the dirt, no matter how that dirt-nap was delivered… :thinking:

1vs5… 1vs full raid group… makes no difference. Bounty is a bounty, and this just makes the wow-life more interesting :grin:

1 Like

It’s not about how many, it’s about the killing blow. These bounty games have always been about proving you was there and got the killing blow. Like I said previously, anyone can take a screenshot of a corpse. It also settles multiple people trying to claim a bounty, only one person gets the KB.

I know. Was mostly commenting about being salty about getting casually steamrolled by bigger group and put to the ground like a toddler who had no means to fight back against bigger force :grin:

Then again, not sure if he was salty about it… I think he might not be, since there’s no point to be :thinking:

Theundertaka, I just sent your reward, thanks for the service :wink:

The reason why i wanted her dead was because after i killed her in Hillsbrad Foothills (i was 33 and she 60) she logged with another account an alliance character to spy my location and followed me until The Barrens but actually she never succeeded to kill me eheh

1 Like

seriously guys I don’t understand the fuss.

if you’re crying about 5 people coming to kill you then go back and hunt them down with 5 people.

screenshot the killing blow e.g “Rushorn has slain Nataliya” I believe it comes up as in the combat log.

1 Like

Oh I knew I was part of your fantasies! Awww… :blush:

…or you’re just after that gold. Am I just a piece of meat to you?!

…she asks from a beef :sweat_smile: (sorry sorry! My ability to create jokes is royally handicapped at this hour!)

any time again mate, thx for the 1 gold, will buy some food with it :slight_smile:

If you did miss the last Raid on Orgrimmar (last Saturday), here you can watch

It does not! Bring 40+ for all I care. I posted the rules as the one who posts proof of kill first (vaguely not naming killing blow) gets the bounty.

1 Like