PVP changes that need to happen

Mage

1. Shimmer is now limited to Arcane School.
  2. Greater Pyro Blast is no longer affected by Haste or Cast speed increase affects.

Warlock

1. Chaos Bolt damage reduced by 15% in PVP

Rogue

1. Kidney Shot cool-down increased to 45 seconds up from 20 seconds.
  2. Elusiveness now reduces all damage taken by 10% down from 30%
  3. Assassination damage reduced by 3% in pvp.

Demon Hunter

1. Demonic Origin removed from the game
  2. Demonic will now only transform the Demon Hunter for 4 seconds instead of 8 seconds while in pvp.

Retribution Paladin

1. Hammer of Reckoning damage increased by 200%, however no longer causes Avenging Wrath.
  2. Templar Verdict damage decreased by 5%

Windwalker Monk

1. Damage decreased by 5%
3 Likes

I think PvP changes need to happen, but I don’t think in particular those need to happen at all

3 Likes

This is already the case? If you interrupt an Arcane spell like Polymorph or Arcane Blast, it locks you out of Blink/Shimmer.

Agreed, although I would just like it removed and Fire to made decent without it. These % hit abilities are no good for the health of the game.

Oh god yes, take away some of their ridiculous CC capacity.

sorry but doesnt feel like you have any clue what any of these classes actually need tuned… these all look like some half asses blizzard fixes

2 Likes

I don’t think this is a solution.
Chaosbolt actually hits for 40-50k but it is the stupid inferno that pushes it to 130k

they should really delete that talent or make it cap at 10% or something…

also buff incinerate by 500% all these filler garbage that doesn’t do anything ruins the game, same for frostbolt whatever

1 Like

Actually Tunnel of Ice + the honor talent that boosts Frostbolt by 150% against frozen targets, Deep Shatter I think + Shatter combo and you get the 43k Frostbolt I’ve been hit with a few days ago.

But most fillers are bad yeah. Just not this one !

guess still weak in pve then :x
well just meaning the overall design filler/spender is pretty messed up and probably also causes many problems we have now in arena

Yeah, it’s only great in PvP because of that + 150% damage talent.

The worst part about the lock’s CB is that you cannot do anything about it.
Fear and CB are on different schools and CB has such a low cast time (with CDs/ haste).
What ends up happening is:

• cast fear, if it’s interrupted cast CB in the face
  • while feared, cast CB x 2. Until the first one lands you probably have the 2nd on the way
  • root the person and cast a 3rd CB

or

Cast infernal and during stun cast CB, then Coil and cast another

Of course there are maaany more ways to do this but the common point is that you are pretty helpless! Especially when feared, you get cleansed and then 2nd fear on dr is enough to do the same @@F#@#!!!

For Rogue just reduce self healing by a lot. Don’t nerf elusiveness, it’s a predictive ability and it involves SKILL. Don’t nerf skilful abilities

Demon hunter: while it’s not OP it packs toooooo much. Super mobility, mana burn, CC, dispel roots, reverse magic, purge. WTF??
There shouldn’t be classes you cannot kite, unless they sacrifice TOO much, so maybe make their mobility exclude some of the above tools they have

WW: the worst part is that they can run so much when you are close to killing them and they can follow anyone. This mobility should not exist

As for GPyro, they could even reduce cast time slightly and give a CD

My thoughts on what need to happen in rated pvp:
-Upon entering rated environment your essences and essence slots are all unlocked until you leave the rated pvp instance.
-Traits are disabled.
-chaos bolt damage buffed by ~100%, ember requirement removed but cd of 8-10 seconds added.
-shimmer gives you 1 stack of blink instead of 2.
-druid can’t shapeshift now when silenced or locked on nature.
-resto druid healing nerfed, affinity talents removed and replaced with their forms (guardian affinity with bear for some% passive damage mitigation, feral affinity for rake stun in cat etc) and changing forms now have a 1.5 seconds gcd.
-polymorph dr increased with a few seconds.
-wound poison moved to non-lethal, poisoned knife now slows by 50% and energy requirement reduced to be spammable 3-4 times without depleting energy.
-parry fists removed, mastery now stacks a damage taken buff until ~10% which can constantly be up. fists of fury’s first damage tick now stuns for the duration of the ability.
-Arms damage nerfed, ~10% leech added to battle stance (not working for bleeds, only direct abilities and auto attacks). Shield barrier returns from wod, 30 rage for 10-15% max hp absorb, stackable, only usable in def stance.
-Disc priest mana regen buff, spectral guise added back, clears slows now.
-demon hunter’s blur now can’t dodge from behind.
-power shifting returned for feral druids only.
-demon lock’s call dreadstalkers now interrupts spellcasting.
-affliction warlock’s siphon life now heals for 50% of the damage done.
Something like this.

1 Like

God bless you’re not making patch items since this would kill feral totally.
Just don’t ever write anything like this. I get that you hate resto, but there Are other speccs also
Idk if you do any kind of PvP but these kind of changes are literally GARBAGE

Well that part as you understood it is for resto, feral needs power shift as a mechanic back which I added there but feral should be punished if he fks up a clone cast just as priest loses healing if gets interrupted or mage loses blink etc.

Ret is punished by not being able to heal and not being able to use divine should not a single mention about dmg.
Then why should feral?

Here is my list.
Scrap everything.

1 Like

You’re right, I didn’t look at it that way :slight_smile: feral needs a form to do damage so it makes sense.

Everyone is just ignoring those poor enhance shamans…

I wont. First of all Changes there should be a Buff for them!

#makeEnhancementgreatagain

When ppl are clueless… forms are already on gcd. That’s why powershifting is not a thing for while now.

Changes that need to happen:

Warlock:
Remove demon armor
Add Demonic Circle
Increase damage of incinerate by 250% and Conflag by 100%. Reduce chaos bolt dmg by 30%.
Add Soul Link baseline to warlock with 10% dmg reduction.

Warrior: Add power stance: all dmg increased by 15%, all dmg taken by 10%.
Nerf bleed mastery by 50%
Add intercept and intervene, remove heroic leap.

Ret paladin: Add baseline dmg by 25%, nerf wings by 10% overall dmg.
Add Freedom undispellable for next 3 sec.

Rogue: kidney shot cd 30 sec. Elusivness cooldown: 40 sec
Vendetta cooldown 3 mins.

Fire mage: Greater pyro now deals 25% dmg of your total health.
Shimmer: recharge time now increased by 10 sec.
Shadow priest: fade cooldown decreased by 10 sec. Dispersion cooldown increased by 15 sec

Dh: metamorphosis nerfed to 5 sec duration in pvp. cooldown on blade dance dodge increased to 12 sec.

Windwalker: fists of fury parry removed. Chi torpedo resource increased by 50%.

Resto druids: healing nerfed by additional 10%.
Holy paladin: healing reduced by 10%
Disc priest: healing increased by 10%, all damage done by priest reduced by 20% and all cooldowns recovery increased by 15%.

1 Like

It is affected by haste and other sources that reduce gcd.
My version wouldn’t be :slight_smile:
Clear now?

Suggest small changes man dont overkill specs to enh level