PvP chest bugged?

so long story short, I didn’t get any burgeoning battlefield furor from this week’s chest and I believe it’s a bug because everyone got all the things expected from the M+ one, including BACKS(!), AP and essence reagents.

1 Like

Oh no :grimacing: I hope it works normal. I capped my CP for the first time on my main so I expect C&S rank 1 in the chest. Also my dps should get his ~4th currency thingie for rank 3…

it not working makes no sense since the M+ one works fine. I guess it will be fixed

1 Like

Yep, same story here. I opened the chest to acquire last currencies for R3 CnS on my Alt and got none. Opened a ticket, still no reply

1 Like

" Thanks for your ticket!

Due to how eligibility for this item is calculated, nobody will receive any Burgeoning Battlefield Furor in the first week of season 4"

Same for rank 2 :-/

Oh no oh no oh no! :scream:
So for M+ it was the last week of S3, but for PvP it was the first week of S4?? What a nonsense and why was I able to work on my CP for C&S last week when it does not work. Then they should have disabled it!

1 Like

I’m really annoyed about this. The rewards are still based on last week, why can’t the C&S also work the same way? I can sort of understand the rank 3 currency because that amount differs depending on rating, but the rank 2 is just one item at 1k+ rating. No reason not to award at least rank 2.

1 Like

Im not pvp player and yet i feel forced to play arenas since this is top pve essence… Every other essence in game even if a bit annoying to farm i can live with it. Blizzard made it even easier to get some of them this patch. I really dont understand why for this one they decided to make it harder to get after patch. It took me so much time and effort to reach 10/15 last week i pushed hard to get 1600 ranking (instead of 1000 i had before) and get last 5 furrirs in chest. I looked for info and official message was clear: “next week chest will be still season 3 rewards” And i received item , azerite power it doesnt make any sesne why i was not eglible for burgeoning battlefield furor. I was never so angry at this game and blizzard before and i play since beta. From my perspective i earned it and it is hard to uderstand why blizzard refuse to give me this stupid last 5 furors so i can naver touch arena again :frowning: Why it even reset between seasons? Why you put best pve essence behing arena grind?Why it was not announced? Why you wasted my time?

@Beith Imagine to spam m+ raids to be competitive at arenas…

Yea really sad it is balanced this way. But my biggest probem is i really feel i earned this stupid essence on rank 3. First i reached 1000 2vs2 and then for weeks i was filling conquest bar to reach 10/15… Then last week i played 3vs3 and imagine looking for people with message"hey no experience 0 rating i want to get 1600"It was lot of stress … And now they say “sorry we forget to tell you that yea you will get season 3 chest but without furors and we wont even try to explain what is logical reason behind it” As i udnerstand now if i fill conquest bar i wont even get 1 furor in chest? i need 1000 rating minimum again? If yes and nothing changes i just quit this game next week. Maybe it is not that big issue but for some reasons it just makes me really angry and frustrated

U don’t need to quit game because u won’t r3 next week.The world isnt gonna explode, just take ur time enjoy the content u love and when u got the time and passion about playing some arenas go forth and claim ur reward

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.