PVP class for idiots

Hi,

I’m looking for a class to play in PVP that an idiot (like me) would play and still win.

I’m thinking about something very easy to play and like maybe with a nice burst. A class that would make tryhards QQ because it’s a dumb EZ OP class.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

1 Like

Demon Hunter, Rogue, Mage.

2 Likes

No such thing in pvp

Play rouge, the other classes will feel like wet blankets!

1 Like

I heard Rogues are hard to master.

/woosh

(wet blankets are perfect for washing off rouge with ease)

Rogues however are great, even as a total pvp noob (which I am for sure) you get more out of it than most classes.

1 Like

It seems u are a level 60 warrior, i dont get it? That works just fine

doesnt matter because either way you buy boost or booster gonna one shot you so good luck.

Bm hunter.

3 Likes

This is not a question about classes, but factions. Horde is the PvP faction for idiots, here you can blend in and outnumber Alliance any day.

hunter , rogue , mage priest litterally every season since tbc you can’t go wrong

1 Like

Can’t really win duels most of the time.

Not sure if because of the lack of healing or because of the gear. (but from what I know it doesn’t matter what gear you got, right?)

Wrong, scaling was removed. Gear is very important in pvp.

1 Like

You want a spec for duels or arena?
Cause you dont arena alone and arms war plus healer priest is both strong and you can get away with tunneling 1 target with pve rotation at the start of your arena journey just fine.

Interesting thread. I’d love to be able to get the PvP elite sets but the only game I ever was able to PvP in was Neverwinter Nights. Not sure how I even managed that!

Ret paladin and its not even close.

You still can die pretty easily as Paladin. I know that.

2 Likes

BM hunter, DH, warrior, ret.

1 Like

DH or Ret Paladin are good for starting out with PvP.

1 Like

?

I assume he means actual pvp and not War Mode lol