Pvp cross realm

Pvp Cross Realm seems a really weird unbalance.

I moved to twisting nether as it was a overwhelming Horde based realm. But when I roam in war mode, I’m constantly fighting bigger groups of Alliance from several different realms, while finding a very laughable amount of Horde players.

Weekly content so I’m pretty sure being outnumbered 9/1 on a war cache isn’t right and ever since I started playing again it seems the same.

So much progress has been made on pvp it’s much more enjoyable and open would would be even better if this made sense

I’m pretty sure it is done like that, to balance things out. The problem isn’t the ratio, it’s that Horde players tend to stack in groups (especially for farming resources and mobs).

For some reason I do not know, seeing I am not a brainless farmer :sweat_smile: people for some reason go Horde to do this…

So while you have 20 alliance players spread out in a zone, you will have 10 horde in one spot farming mobs, and 10 horde spread out normally…

Which gives the appearance of there being few Horde. :man_shrugging:

This is probably not 100% of cases… but it is a big reason often unfortunately.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.