PVP devz are just Bad

the balancing they did show 4 things
1.they dont listen
2.they dont watch any videos or streams wich can be pretty good info
3.they dont play pvp
4.still same thing since bfa

10 Likes

would you like a hug my dk friend, i feel for ya, i play evoker this patch though :slight_smile: join the family, plenty of room to improve the class :smiley:

if he wants it ez in df he should probs roll the other hero class (DH) blizzard seem to think its fine for them to have broken damage, mobility, and defences. edit: forgot to mentio the 2 stuns and a sap they also have.

2 Likes

Yeah im going to level my DH now and everyone can play the same damn class , no variation or anything
They really destroyed dk again , should have nerfed will of necro and ams , this here is bullcrap!
It only heals for 12% of damage taken now over the last 5 secs , it is also affected by MS and dampening
How am i supposed to make the class work with that in PvP?
Back to spamming chains and playing unholy kiting people around the pillar…
I dont even know why i tried to level my dk , they useless now!

1 Like

Don’t forget now they also get an AoE Blind that doesn’t insta break on damage.

They lacked CC. Clearly.

1 Like

i havnt seen that one yet i had no idea they had it

Yeah man It’s sad how clueless they are can’t wait to see what clownfest balancing they’re gonna do on 13th maybe they’ll buff DH :clown_face:

3 Likes

They actually make sense especially arcane mage you can one tap people right now with the correct setup

This should be in the game bevor everybody level up there char, such hart tuning should be done bevore expansion release

Om the other hand some tuning have too be done by the devs and the touch the right spots most of the time

Yep. Nerf sub rogue.

3 Likes

they don’t know what to do with DK, they have been clueless since legion.

Unholy is now this Master of undeads spec, very similar in playstyle to Demonology Warlock, great in theory, can be really fun to play, but there are some key differences:

1. DK still has to play in meele range ( to apply wounds, to proc sudden doom off AA, to benefit from the increased magic damage and pet damage talents which are 8yd range, etc.).
  2. Unholy has zero burst, therefore it wins arenas by rot/dps, while defending/countering against enemy burst until they have nothing left, and they get slowly damaged to death. A very negative playstyle, focused more on countering your enemies plays than making your own.
    So it will have this hybrid meele-range playstyle , similar to survival hunters, but without the CC and Burst option.
    In order for this to work, it has to be TANKY. You can’t rot an enemy while you get destroyed in the second round of burst, after IBF is gone.
    Demo/Affli Warlock not only doesn’t need to be in meele range at all for their rotation, but they also have multiple defensives available, just as much if not more healing, a number of CC options, all of them on LOWER cd then DK’s.
    What you get is a spec that is slow, somehow tanky, does little burst, and doesn’t posses a threat at all until late in the game, when it can be overwhelming. Now take away the tankiness. You get a spec that will not get to see that “Late game”, where it could shine.

Frost:

• If you get cc’d or run away from during pillar, which any class can now do since nobody walks anymore, just dashes, sprints, teleports some way or another, you can be safely ignored for the next 40 seconds. Not only the damage outside burst windows is pathetic, but RP walking to enemies while being a paper punching bag doesn’t seem very fun. Lack of MS makes it even harder to get kills before you get folded. Windwalker has a very similar playstyle you might say, but with tons of added utility and mobility, so they can actualy stick to targets during burst windows.
    Either make it a proper glass cannon spec like WW, unnerf Frostwyrm Fury in PvP, buff baseline oblit, or redirect players directly to DH/WARRIOR character creator. Then you don’t have to chose between burst, sustain, survivability, utility, you can have all of them and then some.
4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.