PvP gear Blizz pls

Dear Blizz pls bring back pvp gear with PvP stats and it should be Stronger then pve gear in pvp why you guys removed pvp gear?

9 Likes

It will never happen.

Can you tell me why it will never happen?

1 Like

Only thing im amazed about the most is the fact nobody even mentioned it during whole blizzcon, nor in deep dive, not in Q&A, not in any of gazillion interviews…its like if they banished this topic from discusing…like who the fk cares about alied races heritage amor or a convenant at this point, we want to know if the major structure of the game which we were bitc hing about for two expansions is getting finaly changed.

5 Likes

Well most here we want pvp vendors back, resilience … etc. But also i think they will never do it because their plan was to make pvp activities like arenas, bgs etc a secondary fun activity for pve players. They partly succeeded , you may see for example in 2v2 ratings 1500-1800+ there is a wall of pve players playing as if their enemy was raid boss, … no cc, no interrupts … nothing just pure damage …

SO blizzard destroyed a great part of pvp community to give pve players more activities, meaning more time spending to the game - this philosophy incorporates RNG reward system too - which translates to more money to them etc …

They failed to increase their players pool though, they failed hard. But now they stick to it because at least they want to keep their remaining pve players happy…

3 Likes

it doesnt matter, you will continue to play this game.

rofl

1 Like

no

imagine defending the gear pve in arena rofl

1 Like

Not surprised a low iq demon hunter wouldn’t get the point of having it

C’mon man, i wanted to try out dh, but you make things rough. Everyone thinks that dh players are dumb, i cant even log on char at this point without thinking that i am dumb too :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

There was a dude in the audience though who screamed “Bring back pvp vendors”. And they just professionally ignored it xD

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.