PvP gear is bad? DISCUSS

If PVP gear needs 15k honor for 1 item to be fully upgraded to ilvl 190 , while m+ 7 provide u with 200ilvl gear and is very easy to do and also gives us versatility items aswell, why would we waste time in bgs to get pvp gear?

Is shadowlands goin to be a same shiiiity pve fiesta and the pvp vendors are just there having bad items as a camouflage so we don’t qq or am i missing something?

12 Likes

Actually there is some problems, without scaling gear matters much more. In other hand they won’t give good gear for AFK farming honor(BGs) - especially for alliance side, where for AFK fast lost game people get more reward then horde for the tryhard win. Actually they cut M+ drop by half + its RNG without proper stats in 90% cases - see vers. You can spend whole days and don’t get gear that u need actually. So M+ its not a mandatory. So its basicly only weekly run for RNG luck to get gear with proper stats 1 from 10. I think raid is a must for everyone.

i dont nderstand what do u mean? You can’t get gear anymore at the end of the dungeon ? Only weekly now?

You can, but in SL its 1 peace of gear basic instead of 2 in BFA. Drop rate cuted twice.

so nothing stops you from farming m+ all week till u get geared. :confused:

1 Like

I think most of the players will do M+ on weekly basis. No reason to play lottery with that drop chance - 20%. If you not get full stack with 1 armor type, where players can trade gear to you.

The conquest gear is 213 so idk and u can upgrade it also

1 Like

Don’t you only get 1 item per M+ run?
You’d have to stack armor types if you want to get what you want, and even then there are multiple items dropping for your class per dungeon.

Honor point generation should also increase with each level.

Yes op. It wil be the same exact retarded PvE design, with convoluted systems upon systems. Instead of fixing the games core problem which is bad Class Design they still ignored it and think PvP like Pet Battles.

There are broken op PvE Trinkets that are not going away and they still think those who do everything in the game should win instead of personal skill. WoW will never be what it was from Wrath through MoP that is 100% certain.

if they re-introduce those servers, I and many will play them until the day we die, because that was the Golden Age of WoW.

Im not saying that game cant ever be better, but considering the mentality of todays victim-culture and go-go-mentality it is extremely unlikely to happen.

Maybe Dreamhaven light us the way once more in the distant future.

5 Likes

Yes, 100%. I have zero doubts.

1 Like

You can’t trade people loot in mythic+in SL that’s one of the things they wanted to avoid

Blacklock i tryed to pm u ingame

the gearing system looks very unappealing in sL for pvp at least :weary: I know as a rogue its just going to be a case of farming what I can from M+ and likely yet still to be inferior to pve heroes cause mythic raiding :clown_face:

2 Likes

You did O.o

What’s up?

Mythics is easier because its has less barrier to entry. Arena has a very high barrier to entry, 80% of player base dont have real life friends to continously play with.

1 Like

So in your opinion it’s easier to find 4 people of varying roles against finding 1 person ?

Might be the case if you’re a tank or maybe a healer (in which case finding partners for 2v2 arena is easier as well). As a dps i’d argue it’s even more time consuming to build up from scratch in M+ without a prior community or friends. For 2v2 PvP you aren’t held back by a bottleneck of a specific role, outside of the specs that do require a healer to function.

It just so happens that the community for M+ as a whole is larger than it is for rated PvP though, so there is that point to counteract it.

As if the “ilvl lock” wasn’t bad enough. :frowning:

I think its easier to find mythics group because you only do it once and you never see these players again.

Meanwhile arena you need your arena partners to login everyday at the same time that you do, so you can play. Its not like street fighter or any arcade game where you can just queue ranked and start playing.

This is a mmorpg game afterall.

1 Like

I don’t know what year you’re from, but this hasn’t been the case for the last 6.

There are private servers with working soloque for 2s and 3s.
Whats the problem? Why Blizzard cannot do the same.