PvP has never been this broken

your class is fine btw, get used to it not being broken. u can still oneshot people.

bloated dh players complaining they aren’t op anymore are one of my favorites this season

4 Likes

While PvP in SW:TOR and Guild Wars 2 is a thing FFXIV have even worse one. There are basically 3 bgs rotating so every week you can play different one and there are 3 factions fighting on one map but there is nothing else.

Unless they improved something.

Warriors, Hpal and WW are the only things that really stand out to me.

Sure fire mages are insane, but can be dealt with. And after inc nerfs they’ll still be strong but atleast their barriers wont be giga big.

Getting breathing room from a Arms or WW. Now thats something else. Atleast for me personally.

You will have easier time once you get your last Nadja soulbind. It will be huge power spike for all priests.

1 Like

U are a mage main or u play with one.

Stop defending the most broken specc firemage

Nah my mage is still BFA level and i play with a ret pala. If thats worse or not, is your call.

Im not defending them. Ive been caught and globald by a fire mage even after their partner was dead. Its definetly super insane. But live the burst and you can stabalize. Where as vs a warr/ww its constant pressure.

May just be that i eventually slip up with constant pressure, im not very experienced in pushing rating tbh.

Good how absolutely clueless you are. In 2s the only thing DH does is run and Rift and in 3s you look for The Hunt plays and thats about it.

If by fine you mean 53 participation, which is even not even half of what DKs have in 3s then go for it.

At best B tier for a lot of top players, Skill Capped and the likes for a reason. And being B Tier in such a fast, heavy meta is absolutely not good as proven by stats and leaderboards.

participation percentages are as they are because most people tend to play fotm instead of sticking to the class they played before, even if it is still playable

SL pvp has great potential, and that’s it. There is still a lot of work to be done about balance. And yeah, please don’t compare SL pvp with MoP pvp. MoP pvp is far superior in all segments (gearing, classes/specs, skill gap, etc) and everyone who played pvp at the time knows that. MoP pvp was fast paced mostly, but there were also slower specs that were great. People say SL pvp is fast paced too, but I would rather say that currently in pvp everything revolves around oneshot. This is not a fast pace for me, but a oneshot pace. Slower specs without oneshot potential have nothing to look for in SL pvp.

Sure. :slight_smile: Thats why the only high rated DHs are Rank One Players and the class is nearly dead otherwise.

No one, absolutely no one wants to play with DH in LFG. Unless you want to play with people with incredibly inferior or even lacking experience because everyone knows how poor DH does atm.

Right now, the DH is outnumbered by the 1st class in representation ranking 20 to 1. But of course this is fine because it is “playable”.
Speaking about balance.
There are currently as many priests in high ladders as DH, DK, Warlocks. Hunters, Rogues and Monks combined. It should also be pointed out that the priest is not the 1st place in representation.
And you know what’s even funnier, the forum is filled with posts demanding nerfs to warlocks, DK, rogues and monks. Clearly this classes are breaking the balance of the game. After all when 6 classes combined have the same representation as only 1 class, it must mean that those 6 classes are OP.

Clearly we don’t have enough Paladins, priests, warriors and mages in the ladder. We should strive to have those classes represent 95% of the ladder, maybe then people would think things are unbalanced.

1 Like

you mean in wow vanilla? it was maybe worse as every single section was filled with complaints about the game in one hand, player, realm and guild drama on the other hand. idk about classic, i don’t play it.

I like pvp gearing but i dont like having to reroll if you playing spec that isnt in blizzard zone of interrest.

1 Like

We can agree that current meta is very low skill

This is what prevents WoW to become serious E-sport, overtuned classes, game where better not win, game where spec decide winners instead of skill, imagine quality of tournament when games resolved around: someone instant gib someone

1 Like

almost nobody wants nerfs for locks, dk and rogues. People complain about windwalker monks sometimes because their dmg is absolutely insane and people cant handle it.
Looking at the ladder and comparing classes instead of specs is really stupid too. Of course monk has little representation when MW and Brewmaster are non existent in pvp but windwalker is top top tier.

Mage and arms also have only 1 played spec, same as monk, but there are 2 times more mages/war than monks. Frost, Arcane, Prot and Fury are also non existent. Why don’t mages and war have little representation?

Comparing specs is stupid when we have classes which have only 1 viable spec and classes which have 3 of them.
If you have 3 viable specs you won’t have 3 times more people playing, you will have the people who play that class split into 3. Same things apply to classes with 1 good spec, people will play that spec, and only that spec.

Mages are completely different case than Shaman because every Mage spec plays the same role and can play the same comp. They have similar bis legendary and similar stat priority. It’s basically that whatever spec is the best mages play it and there is always at least 1 viable while for Shaman if you know how to play Ele you don’t have to know how to play Enha or Resto as these are completely different things.

Great post
Yes game is joke right now
Game is absolute joke

3 Likes

Not only spec, also gear. Cause when I at 1400 CR on RBG with average HP per player have 33k and enemies 40k+ how we can win? Also convoke one shot works even today after nerf ^^

Boomkins still OP :slight_smile:

Can’t agree with you. Only one thing, is PvP vendors, but upgrade system is bad, Balance is Bad.

Even without full moon they still able to one shot. ^^

2 Likes

Yeah but what you probably want to see is Convoke removed from PvP, when that shouldn’t happen. Everyone else can use their Covenant abilities, why shouldn’t Druids? What it needs is fine tuning in PvP situations which is what this change is doing. If it’s still too powerful they can make another change.

It’s a matter of opinion, but I know for a fact that a large number of other people feel the same.