PvP in a pvp based expansion should be balanced

Why doesn’t blizzard balance pvp in this new pvp based expansion. what is the point of paying for it if half the classes are going to suffer to the other half regardless of the faction. for example paladins rogues hunters mages and priests rule the game in pvp, there is no way in hell an arms warrior like me is going to beat any of these classes. my case is much worse than that, if i get snared its the end for me. arms warriors are like sheep when it comes to 1v1 pvp , even with a healer i cannot deal any damage at all , i just get snared and im dealt with, i don’t even need to be stunned to get suppressed in an arena . also i checked that a mage with 360 item level gear does around 10k with his fireblast. while my mortal strike does the same damage in the spell book , let alone the damage reduction from armor and im 20 item levels higher than the mage. also paladins are a complete joke , they are undisputed in pvp. hunters have everything they need ; mobility , reliable heal , very strong defensive spell (bubble) a knock back !!! , and stealth and a pet and strong crowd control from all types. what else do hunters need , chaos bolt ?? the game is balanced in a way that certain classes counter others. this isn’t right for a game that costs money. its not a pet battle where you have elemental vs dragonkin. this game is payed for and everyone has the right to play the class he wants. i shouldn’t be forced to leave arms warrior just because im always left in dismay from other overly pruned classes. my opponent has to have half my health in order for me to have a chance to beat him. its ridiculous for a payed game. it should be balanced for all circumstances, im sure its possible for game masters to balance the game in a way that any class can beat any class and skill or gear is the decider. this way everyone is happy.

4 Likes

ignores the fact that fury warriors have been OP since day 1

2 Likes

it’s not a PvP expansion,it’s a faction war based PvE expansion

WoW isn’t a PvP game

1 Like

This part pretty strange - looks like u and u healer just need l2p. Warriors have insane damage - sustained and burst. On top of that they have real good utilities - mortal, low CD stun, fear, reflect, banner, railing cry, bladestorm (anti root and nova), duel, disarm, etc.

And that I talking about arms. Fury currently absolutely insane - nearly unkitable with absurd amount of damage.

Warriors…warriors never change…

1 Like

It has never been a pvp oriented expansion, idk where you heard that.

One question. What is pvp balance according to you? Cause I bet everyone has a different answer based on his main.

Not gonna lie, it is pretty neat being a Priest.

You gotta troll, Arms is currently one of the worst pvp spec overall.
Yes it can be « good » in 3s and in RBG if the ennemy team is dumb enough to stack while you burst.
Half of the « utility » you mentioned are pvp talents, we can’t have them all at the same time.
And Mortal Strike… what to say…
As long as people consider having mortal strike as part of the utility of arms, arms will remain at the bottom.
And the only broken thing with fury this expac is the pvp talent that gives them the mobility of a leather class, while remaining as tanky and doing as much dmg as a plate class. Fury is borderline op because of his uptime, not because of his dmg. (And if after 2 expansion you still can’t brain their only cd Enraged Regen then idk what to say).

M8 it is problem for all classes, not only warriors. Do u know how much things I can’t take because of this on my warlock, dk and druid?

U can’t say that ms from pvp talents useless thing and shouldn’t count.

Exactly, in other words this unkitable spec now with insane damage.

Meh, it may not be considered pure kiting but root > stun > trap > repeat and you can keep a warrior out of combat more than half the fight.

Besides, they pretty much have to stand inside you to be not able to be kited.

When asked the answer is pvp balance was when my class was OP.

My favorite point of balance was wotlk when i could throw people of their mounts with my shaman and generally just wipe the floor with people with elemental shaman in world pvp and bg’s.

1 Like

Stop buffing war mode for any factions. Let the factions git gud, make PvP guilds, get PvP skills. Stop crying for charity.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.