PvP in HIGHLY unbalanced playerbases and War Mode

So I came back to WoW to try Classic, and finding a 50|50 server was easy on both EU and Na, but I really wanted to play DK again and tried to find a good 50|50 server, I have all my mains on Silvermoon, but even though I’m more of an english speaker, not natively I decided to go on the 7k/5k split german server to have atleast some word PvP, but now I feel like I did a mistake as the servers are connected? How does this work? If I flag myself to Warmode will my character have all areas as cross-server to find world PvP or is the fantasy of Horde vs Alliance actually dead on most servers?

Should I reroll a DK in Silvermoon where I have all my other characters and try Warmode there or was the split German server the right call for world PVP?

WM on, you are not on your realm. You’re on a cross realm War Mode shard.

If you’re from a normal realm, you’ll be on a normal WM shard.
If you’re from an rp realm, you’ll be on an rp WM shard.

But, if you are in a cross realm group, you can potentially end up on either shard type.

Realm is no longer relevant to World PvP. Unless guild matters to you.

found your problem, on the launcher over the play button. you can choose the game version, click on wow and then go to wow classic.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.